Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ummm "Stoner Kings" ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

ummm "Stoner Kings" ? Empty
PostSubject: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:17 am

I'm just curious... why does radrockers have Stoner Kings for sale ?
Last I checked, they were the polar opposite of a Christian band (ie their album: "_ _ _ _ the world")

Am I missing something here ? scratch
Back to top Go down
rageofcr

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:50 am

I don't have a clue about Stoner Kings but I wouldn't trust Radrockers when it comes to this. I have seen several other non-Christian bands listed there over the years. This is why Girder and Blastbeats are much better.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:58 am

I've been wanting to try Blastbeats.

My first experience with Girder was bad. I ordered Dbeality when it came out, and got an order confirmation... a MONTH later I e-mailed him and he said it was backordered and should be in shortly. Another month later, nothing. I called him on the phone and there was no record of my order... he apologized and said he'd get it out to me. 2 weeks later I finally got it.
It's hard for me to order from Girder again after that. I am forgiving, but I'd rather shop somewhere with better cust.serv.

I usually buy from radrockers cuz of their prices and quick shipment. I just don't know what's up with the selection... maybe I should e-mail them.

I also like CrossingMusic. Never had a prob there. It's just the selection isn't always great.
Back to top Go down
rageofcr

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:33 am

Quote :
I also like CrossingMusic. Never had a prob there. It's just the selection isn't always great.
That is one of the problems with blastbeats. They used to have everything but nowdays they are very low on stock.

I actually use secular distro's to buy Christian music. There are a couple places that I can recommend that have excellent customer service and very fast shipping that you might want to try.
http://theendrecords.com
and
http://nehrecords.com

The End was selling the new Narnia cd and the PLace of Skulls cd for about $5 cheaper than most the well known Christian distro's. NEH currently has Mad Max, Essence of Sorrow and a few other Christian titles. Whenever you are looking for a disc you might try them.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:09 pm

Wow thanks for the recommends ! I'm there.
Back to top Go down
rageofcr

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:56 pm

The End has Rob Rock and Divinefire cd's in stock also.

If you want the newest releases from Rivel Records NEH is carrying them.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:15 pm

I've ordered a few times from NEH. I can vouch that they are a top notch distro.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:18 pm

I recently picked up Deliverance and X-Sinner from NEH. Great prices and fast service are a hard combo to beat.
Back to top Go down
rageofcr

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:31 pm

TT,
Do you mean The End Records? NEH hasn't carried those as far as I know. The End Records has the new Deliverance cd for only $12.49 and that's with shipping included! All their prices include free shipping. They also have Bride, Wingdom and Saint cd's among others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:21 pm

You're right, I did mean The End. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ummm "Stoner Kings" ?   ummm "Stoner Kings" ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ummm "Stoner Kings" ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: