Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Name Your Pets

Go down 
+5
sabidoo
Staybrite
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Fundy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:09 am

How many pets has everyone got?

I'll go first.......

I've got none. (That was easy!)

My parents have got a border collie, although my father reckons it's a cross breed, and thinks it's only 80 - 90% border collie.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:57 am

We did have two cats up until a couple of months ago. Now we just have the one. Her name is Callie. She is black & white (a tuxedo cat), but she has a few yellow patches on her technically making her a callico. She is "daddy's baby", and she is super spoiled!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:15 am

Name Your Pets Dushi
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:20 am

This is Dushi.
Dushi is papiemento, the language they speak on Curacao.
Dush means sweetie but Mischief was a better name for him.
He loves to escape since he found out how great it was to run on the terrace.
He is very cute but loves it to do naught and silly things.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:32 pm

Dushi is one cute looking rodent. He must love Metal music, because he has some really long hair.

We have four pets in the Staybrite household (we used to have 5 but my son's fish recently died).

Bruno - He's the dog, a very large Golden Retriever. We adopted him from a family who couldn't keep him when he was about 1 year old. He came with the name, it fits.

De Mayo - (short for Cinco de Mayo) is my daughter's very black domestic long haired cat. Named after the Mexican holiday Cinco de Mayo, because she was born on the 5th of May.

Pete - our 10 year old black domestic short-haired cat. He lives outside and is almost wild. He is very good at catching and killing birds. I named him after a cat in a science fiction novel.

Sweet - my youngest son's calico colored guniea pig. For a rodent she has a considerable amount of personality, and is very vocal.

--

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:25 pm

I don't have any pets right now. My last one was my most favorite ever tho.
He was a gray stripped, ball bearing mousetrap. VERY alpha male at that.
His name was Oscar D. Gator, but was usually refered to as "oscar"...I miss my sweet little kittycat kitten.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 7:20 am

Sorry to hear sabidoo about your "oscar".
It's tough to lose a pet.

Yes, Dushi is a metal bunny that's why he has long hair.
Then he's able to headbang on my music. Smile
Back to top Go down

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 am

I have a boston terrier named emmy..
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 am

Interesting old thread...I notice we only have one of those 5 pets left at the staybrite house. The cat "pete" is the only one left and he's nearly 16 years old

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:47 am

pets are against my religion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:17 am

WOW! A thread from 5 years ago...lol

Since then I had a couple of dogs. First was R.A.D.-Roscoe Arnold Dickens. He went walkabout and got dead. Then I got Patches. She is a Jack Russel Terrorist. Her mom was a full blooded Jack, but her dad was some drunk guy from New Jersey. She rode with me in my truck when I had it. Now she lives with my sister as I can't keep pets in my apartment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 am

We still have the one spoiled rotten cat named Callie.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:40 am

Former pets:
An outdoors cat named Toast, who lasted a few years before she became sick and we put her down out of her misery.
A beta fish named… um… we never decided on a name… whom we received as a present and never really cared about Razz one day we came home and it was floating upside down.

Current pets:
An indoors cat named Blackberry, who once liked going outside but is so old he now has grey hair Razz
An indoors cat named Jam, who could care less about the outdoors and is very pudgy.
An indoors (we wish) kitten/cat named Ritz Bitz, who dashes outside every chance he gets. Razz
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Name Your Pets Cute_m11

Never been a big pet person, until now.... guess it's part of getting old Laughing

We have a Bossy-Poo (Yes, that's the official name -mixing a Boston Terrier and a Poodle) - this dog is the most loving pup I have ever known - talk about co-dependent ! Lisa named her Violet. She is the most obedient dog - very trainable.

Then there's the new addition - A Chihuahua Lisa named Finn that breaks all the stereotypes. Most Chihuahuas are ugly (IMO), Finn is handsome. Usually Chihuahuas are always barking and yipping, Finn never makes a noise. Many Chihuahuas are mean and don't like anyone but their owners, Finn loves everyone.

So there they are, our babies. We love these mutts as if they were our own kids.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 pm

I looked at the start of the thread and thought "I DIDN'T WRITE THAT!!!" Then I realised it was 5 years ago, and realised maybe I did!!!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 pm

pets and a bb gun.. match made in heaven..
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:07 am

I know what you mean g/f. We love our little boston as much as our kids. She is our little girl. Smile
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:55 am

My beloved Dushi is dead for 4 years now.
Now we have a Benchi.
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Name Your Pets Alien13

OK, here is my pet Alien, "Ralph". Normally I keep him in the closet and he usually doesn't bother anyone. Occasionally, however, I let him outside to roam the neighborhood at night....
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:55 pm

WE have a cat named Blackjack (I love him) and a dog named Roxanne (I tolerate her). We also had a rattlesnake show up a month or so ago, but my wife made me kill him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Dynamis wrote:
Name Your Pets Alien13

OK, here is my pet Alien, "Ralph". Normally I keep him in the closet and he usually doesn't bother anyone. Occasionally, however, I let him outside to roam the neighborhood at night....

lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Dynamis wrote:
Name Your Pets Alien13

lol!

Agreed....hilarious! lol!

Name Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Your Pets   Name Your Pets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name Your Pets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: