Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Football!!!!

Go down 
+3
alldatndensum
sabidoo
drumdude
7 posters
AuthorMessage
drumdude

drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 am

Im on the highschool football team for my highschool and being a freshman you don't normaly play much but this friday im going to get to play and for those of you that may know the positions im playing on the line at nose guard. It's going to be alot of fun, just pray I don't break nothin!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:46 am

Judging from the record at your school, yall will probably LOSE! ! ! Shocked

Now, as nose guard, here are some tips to help you out.

1. Make sure your stance is MUCH lower than who you're facing. When you rise up to hit them, you will be in their gut, knocking the wind out of them.

2. If you can't get lower than your opponent, then make sure your forearms hit the chump in the chin, knocking his head backwards. It won't "hurt" him, but will make him worried about his mini-combatant. (you)

3. Inflict as much pain as possible to whomever your up against. Legal or not, PAIN, PAIN, PAIN! The object is to WIN, not to be fair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Real men play ice hockey. lol!

'Dat ol' foozball's da debil!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Bust 'em up drumdude. Just don't break any of your own bones.

Football!!!! 12

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:57 pm

What I would like to know is what a "freshman" is.

Have fun drumdude playing football.
Hope your team is going to win.

I have a deep respect for icehockeyers.
Tried so many times to skate on ice too, it never was very succesful.
My biggest problem was "how I stand and don't fall"
What those guys do is very good.
Back to top Go down
Bsax

Bsax

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Vonnie, "freshman" is what they call grade 9s or first year high schoolers in the USA and then correct me if I'm wrong but Sophmore is grade 10 junior is grade 11 and senior, the final year grade 12

In Canada we take the lazy route of simply saying grade 9, grade 10, grade 11 and grade 12 lol

and Congrats drumdude!!! Smile is football big at your school? At mine all most every boy I know tries out when they enter high school, it's a pretty big deal if your one of the "jocks"
Back to top Go down
drumdude

drumdude

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Yeah football is the main sport at our school. The only thing is you don't have to try out you just join the team but yeah it's alot of fun.

Oh yeah, they are not going to put me in at nose guard they are putting me in at right defensive end, which is alot more fun then nose guard.

Thanks for the advice Sabidoo!!!!
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:42 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Real men play in the High School BAND! ! ! lol!

'Dat ol' foozball's da debil!

I fixed that for ya bro..... Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:11 pm

Quote :
football big at your school? At mine all most every boy I know tries out when they enter high school, it's a pretty big deal if your one of the "jocks"

In the USA, football is the largest religion. Young boys are taught to worship at that alter at an early age. By the time they enters high school, you are EXPECTED to play football if you want to amount to anything in life. If you are lucky enough to play in college, you are part of an elite team that the whole country practically worships. Should you go pro, you are pretty well on an even keel with God.

Personally, I never cared for the game.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

In the USA, football is the largest religion. Young boys are taught to worship at that alter at an early age. By the time they enters high school, you are EXPECTED to play football if you want to amount to anything in life. If you are lucky enough to play in college, you are part of an elite team that the whole country practically worships. Should you go pro, you are pretty well on an even keel with God.

Personally, I never cared for the game.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I actually quit a small group of men who were supposed to meet each Tuesday morning for breakfast and to share in the Word of God. The reason I quit was because it seemed at least half of those Tuesday mornings were spent worshiping the local Highschool football team.

drumdude

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:57 am

Quote :
Judging from the record at your school, yall will probably LOSE! ! !
Just thought I would let you know that we have won four staight games and we beat your team, GORDONSVILLE last night, now what, lol! now our record is 5-4 oh and the reason it so cool that we beat gordonsville is cuase we haven't beat them in 18 years.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:22 am

Quote :
we beat gordonsville is cuase we haven't beat them in 18 years.

So they felt sorry for you and LET you win??? Besides, with Gordonsville, it was never about winning. It was about the blood.

Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:32 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
we beat gordonsville is cuase we haven't beat them in 18 years.

So they felt sorry for you and LET you win??? Besides, with Gordonsville, it was never about winning. It was about the BAND.

Fixed
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:49 am

You don't look big enough for nose guard. Shocked

Sponsored content

Football!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football!!!!   Football!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: