Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Machine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Time Machine Empty
PostSubject: Time Machine   Time Machine I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:42 pm

If you could go back to any time period where would you go and why?

Of course it probably goes without saying that most of us would like to go back and meet Jesus in the flesh, but if there was any other time you could travel back to when would it be?

When I was younger I was a huge Arthurian literature buff. I think it would be pretty cool to go back and visit medieval Europe. To see all of those castles in their full splendor. See the knights and ladies of court. Even the squalled little villages with thatch roof huts and simple wood and stone structures would be very interesting. The plauge would certainly be something I would want to avoid, but hey were not talking reality here.
geek

--

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Time Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Machine   Time Machine I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:09 pm

I wondered if I would go back to the time Jesus lived on earth.
Would I believe the same as I believe now?
I have read a book about the apostle John
How difficult it was for the disciples to understand what Jesus told them about His death, that He rose again after three days.
For us in our time it's much easier to believe.
Because we have an old and a new testament and many other books who help us to understand more of the Bible.
For me the time I live in now is good.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Time Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Machine   Time Machine I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:53 pm

If I could go back, I would only go back and visit myself as a young boy. Maybe kick some sense into myself and teach the young me, all the many things I know now.
I would make sure that my young self hooked up with Bill Gates and together we would have started Microsoft.
Then when I returned to the present, I would be the wealthiest man on the planet...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Time Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Machine   Time Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:18 am

Day 4 of creation until day 7!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Time Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Machine   Time Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:23 am

I'd want to spend some time getting to know Noah, Moses, King David, Peter & John, and Paul. I think some of the "heros of the faith" would be cool to revisit. Of course, I'd want to meet Jesus personally, but I would want to talk to some of the great Bible characters.

Outside of the Bible, I think I would like to visit ancient Greece. I just think that the artwork, their buildings, their culture, etc. would be cool to see. I'd want to travel back and see who built Stonehenge--and why. I'd want to go back and experience parts of the Revolutionary War and the birth of the USA just to be reminded of what it means to be an American.

I think I would be a high mileage time traveler!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Time Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Machine   Time Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:37 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I'd want to travel back and see who built Stonehenge--and why.

Yeah, I'd really like to know that too.

--

Time Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Machine   Time Machine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Machine
Page 1 of 1