Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-04

they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? Empty
PostSubject: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:12 am

your tax dollars at work.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:30 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:36 am

Cops can't hold they smoke, dats what it is.

ROTFL

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:24 am

Staybrite wrote:

ROTFL

well, he wasnt actually smoking it. he was eating it, so i guess they cant hold their brownies, either.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:47 am

seen that one before, what a dipwad !

He got the "paranoids" that ppl get from pot.... ends up turning himself in on that one !

I used to know a local officer who went behind his police station with some of his guys and they'd smoke pot. What a screwed up world... I know cops aren't perfect, but they're supposed to be upholding the laws.... egads Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 am

Just_Sue wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

ROTFL

well, he wasnt actually smoking it. he was eating it, so i guess they cant hold their brownies, either.

Yes but there aren't any lines from Anthony Michael Hall in "Weird Science" talking about eating pot. Sorry it was the best I could come up with on short notice.
geek

Last edited by Staybrite on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stoopid spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 am

Quote :
Yes but there are lines from Anthony Michael Hall in "Weird Science" talking about eating pot.

I don't know which is worse: you using that line from "Weird Science" or me recognizing it before you publically revealed the source!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:37 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
Yes but there aren't any lines from Anthony Michael Hall in "Weird Science" talking about eating pot.

I don't know which is worse: you using that line from "Weird Science" or me recognizing it before you publically revealed the source!

I say definately worse that you recognized it first.
Twisted Evil

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:43 am

Makes me want to dig out that DVD and rewatch it. Yes, I own that flick.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:53 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Makes me want to dig out that DVD and rewatch it. Yes, I own that flick.

See even worse, you own the movie. I have just inadvertently commited some of it to memory (get out of my head). Now was Chet played my Bill Paxton? And which one did Anthony Michael Hall play, Wyatt or Gary?

PostSubject: Re: they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??   they trust this guy with a badge and a gun?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they trust this guy with a badge and a gun??
Page 1 of 1