Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelic Warlord

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:21 am

Great updates again, Andy. Thanks for all you've done on that site.

Shame about the Zephaniah - Stories From The Book Of Metal Zephaniah album, as that sounds like the sort of thing I'd like (by the title and the style), but I think I'll give it a miss.

Your reviews are always pretty much spot on the my tastes, which makes things easy for me to know if I'll like something or not. And as I've said before, your review of X-Sinner's new album may make me go out and buy it! The only thing that stopped me buying it this weekend (from CDbaby) was the price, as most of the stuff on there is less than X-Sinners new album.

Thanks again

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:16 am

Fundy,

Thanks for the kind words. I completed the update to the site yesterday evening after working on it all weekend.

Zephaniah has a lot of talent but just could not get into their songs- they are really going to have to stretch in order to reach their potential.

As for the new X-Sinner, the review went against the grain of what many thought of the album, but I found the songs quite catchy and the bands performance energetic as well (which has a lot to do with the production).

I have the following reviews planned for the near future:

Seventh Avenue - Southgate (Ulterium re-issues)
Six Minute Century - Time Capsules (power/prog metal with Christian members)
7th Heaven - Planet Under Siege (Retrospect re-issue)
Nomad Son - First Light - Doom from Malta with Christian members

Look for the Seventh Avenue review to be online next weekend.

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:25 am

It's good to tell each other good things.
Yep, even on a message board.
We have to encourage each other here too.

I agree for 100% with Fundy about Angelic Warlord.
It takes Andy a lot of time to listen to all the music so he can write his reviews.
Angelic Warlord is an excellent place to get more information about bands you don't know.
When you think to order a CD and you don't know for sure if you like it the band reviews at Angelic Warlord are a good help.
Angelic Warlord is for me the site I join when I read about a band I don't know to see if he has a review about that band.
Back to top Go down
Dreams

Dreams

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:11 am

My two cents...good site. I've got over a thousand CDs and it's a great help when someone preempts my purchases with good reviews. You Rock
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Angelic Warlord is my second favorite site (with CHM being #1).
Great resource for deeper insight into Christian Metal releases past and present. I have also gotten quite a bit of news there before hearing about it anywhere else. Fantastic site.

Waiting for the "Angelic Warlord" t-shirt to come out (yes I have officially started the rumor).
Twisted Evil

Now hopefully Andy's head hasn't gotten so large he can't fit through the door.
Tongue

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Angelic Warlord is fantastic! A very cool, informative site! Cool

God's Blessings!
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Thanks again everyone for the encouraging words! And no my head has not gotten so large it cannot fit through the door. LOL! Very Happy I am open to any and all constructive comments.

As far as Angelic Warlord t-shirts, I haven't really given any thought in terms of merchandise for the site. Staybrite- were you serious about that suggestion? I would not even know where to start.

Thanks again,

Andy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Dynamis wrote:

As far as Angelic Warlord t-shirts, I haven't really given any thought in terms of merchandise for the site. Staybrite- were you serious about that suggestion? I would not even know where to start.

Well it was a bit tongue in cheek, but it there was an Angelic Warlord t-shirt I would certainly buy one. There is always the Cafepress option, then you don't have to stock or distribute any inventory yourself.

Dynamis

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Thanks for the suggestion- I'll have to look into Cafepress and see what options are available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord   Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelic Warlord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: