Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
Just_Sue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion Empty
PostSubject: 12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion   12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:55 pm

this kid entered her school's speech contest, even after being warned by teachers that she'd be disqualified if she tried to present this topic... abortion and the right to life. she was initially disqualified, but after hearing the speech, her teacher was moved enough to let her go forward.

the judges of the contest were conflicted, with one judge taking himself out because of it. i cant remember what i read about the outcome of the contest, but here's the little girl giving her speech and it is a doozy!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion   12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:36 pm

God Bless her!
I pray that every student who sees that will remember it as long as they live.

drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion   12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:14 am

That's cool.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion   12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:03 pm

What is sad is that this 12 year old knows more about how precious human life than most of the adults in this world.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion   12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:42 pm

She's brilliant.... I see her going far ! And facing lots of opposition... i hope she stays strong.

May God use her now and protect her from the scum that shall come against her
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: 12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion   12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 pm

A mini Ann Coulter if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion   12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12 yr. old child speaking out against abortion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: