For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Need prayer today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 17981
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Need prayer today   Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:59 am

I don't have time to elaborate as I am leaving now for work. But, as you see this today, please pray for me. Thanks!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
sabidoo

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 am

Consider it done ! ! !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:07 am

God Bless and keep you, Alldat. God protect and provide for you and your family, and grant you His Wisdom.

In Jesus Name,
Amen...So be it!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

Number of posts : 14569
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Will pray for you today.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 18066
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Praying for you brother. May God be with you today.

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:24 pm

praying for you
Back to top Go down
drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Prayin for you Big Chris.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm

I appreciate it, guys. I found out yesterday that I have to be trained on a much more difficult job due to cutbacks at the factory. Not only will I get stuck with this harder job, but I'll probably be forced to work night shifts. I don't want to do this and am praying for God to show me what to do.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 2924

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 pm

But you'll be the best person on that job, smiling and giving God all the glory, while you have to do it.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:09 am

Somtimes God allows difficult things like this in your life.
No, never to make you desperate, but to show you His presence and to show you you can do all things with God, after all He always with give you the strength you need in all circumstances.
When you really have to do the nightshifts, know that God will give you His strength to work as night.
No God don't let you do this alone, He takes your hand to do it together with Him.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Quote :
But you'll be the best person on that job, smiling and giving God all the glory, while you have to do it.

Right now, I will be. But, I just cannot believe that God would allow me to get Campus Life started and then get thrown to night shift just to have to quit this outreach. Right now, I'm just confused as to what to do next.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:15 am

In God is no confusion, but rest and peace.
God never brought you so far with the Campus Life if this wasn't confirm His plan.
I can imagine how confusing these things are for you right now.
Night Shifts.. Campus Life...
God will give you His answers, because the God we serve is not a God who's quiet when His children ask Him things.
I pray that God takes your confusion away and gives you His rest and peace.

Give it all to God, all that your heart bothers and God will give you rest.
Trust that God never has given you the Campus Life for a week or three and then quit with it, no that's not God.
Satan can attack, but God has it all under His control.

The peace of God is with you today.
Back to top Go down
drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:27 am

I will be praying for you. This has got to be stressful. Just remember, God alway's has a plan that works for the better in the very end, And He is alway's right beside unless YOU push Him away.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:09 am

OK...Enough of this mess, it's time for "big brother" to advise the young grasshopper.....

Last week you and I spoke in detail about this situation. You laid a lot of things on the table, and I feel your answer from God was already there. Major changes are coming and they will require TONS of faith
and nerves of steel. Lots of prayer has been sent up and discussion/counseling with others has come and gone. Now is the time to act!

Through the years, I have faced challenges and had to learn new things. I have had to learn to do many tasks that I really didn't want to do, or that were too hard. With most of the things, I have questioned why I bothered to learn this or that. In time, all of the things have come together to open doors that probably should never have been opened for a lazy, selfish, retarded bum like me. The reason I tell you this is that you too have learned many things over the years and have interests in things that don't seem to fit the mold that is your life. If you draw a line from one to the next, I think you will see that the line seemingly continues to where you and I discussed things going. Maybe I'm wrong, but MAYBE I can see this "line of experience" looking from the outside in, where there is no fear. (Do I hear a song there?)
You wrote a song once about your future already being known. God knew your future long before momma and daddy got busy and if you look backwards, you can see where he has and IS leading you.

I am asking you to do something for me, something that usually works when I need to "hear" God.
TODAY, go for a walk. No iPod nor any distractions. Who cares if it's cold, raining, you're tired or whatever excuse you can make. Just do it! While walking, just listen and your answers will be heard LOUD AND
CLEAR, yet nary a word will be spoken.

Can you do this, or do I need to put these jackhammer fists upside your head? Keep in mind that I got your back if you "hear" the same things I have. After all, I am your slightly more aged, MUCH wiser brother
and I love you.

NOW GET BUSY ! ! ! ! !
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Yes sir!

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Number of posts : 3682
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:15 pm

I've prayed for you too, alldat. Night shift can be beneficial in some ways but it can also be quite hard to put up with. I've done night shift for a while, and did enjoy it whilst it was there, but I always knew there was a light at the end of the tunnel and I would end up going back on day shift.

But, as has already been said, God is in control, and He knows what's best. All I can do for you, is pray - and that I will do.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Dynamis

Number of posts : 1464

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Quote :
I found out yesterday that I have to be trained
on a much more difficult job due to cutbacks at the factory. Not only
will I get stuck with this harder job, but I'll probably be forced to
work night shifts. I don't want to do this and am praying for God to
show me what to do.

I would like to encourage you to see this as an opportunity. An opportunity to learn, build and improve upon your skills and prove yourself at the same time.

That said, I know how challenging it can be to be given extra responsibility and more work- but at least management views you in a positive enough light to trust you with these extra duties

I know what it is like to literally have my work load doubled (all at once). But in the months that followed I was able to improve my processes, streamline and able to absorb the extra work without missing a beat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:09 am

Quote :
at least management views you in a positive enough light to trust you with these extra duties

This has nothing to do with being recognized and the best workers given better jobs. With this being a union job, the cream is never allowed to rise to the top. This new assignment was a worse job and was going to take me away from my wife, my church, and the Campus Life ministry that is still in its infancy. If 12 hour shifts weren't hard enough, this was going to be at night. Say goodbye to any resemblance of an enjoyable life right there.

My wife and I did a lot of praying and talking. We decided that it would be best to volunteer for the layoff and use this time to really step up searching for something that I'll love--ministry! I filed the paperwork nearly two weeks ago, and Thursday will be my last day. I've been with the company for almost 19 years. But, as weird as it sounds, I have never felt more free in all my life.

Back to top Go down
sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:10 am

Amen!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:20 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

My wife and I did a lot of praying and talking. We decided that it would be best to volunteer for the layoff and use this time to really step up searching for something that I'll love--ministry! I filed the paperwork nearly two weeks ago, and Thursday will be my last day. I've been with the company for almost 19 years. But, as weird as it sounds, I have never felt more free in all my life.

Go the way God wants you to go, Alldatndensum. You and your family will be, and are, blessed! No big revelation, there, but please be encouraged. We know God will take care of you!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Amen !!!!!
God's way is always the best.
Now you feel so free is the prove you have taken the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 18066
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Sounds like an exciting decision, I will be praying for you and Holly both. May God be with you during this exciting new chapter of your lives.
cheers

Number of posts : 1464

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:59 am

Quote :
This has nothing to do with being recognized and
the best workers given better jobs. With this being a union job, the
cream is never allowed to rise to the top. This new assignment was a
worse job and was going to take me away from my wife, my church, and
the Campus Life ministry that is still in its infancy. If 12 hour
shifts weren't hard enough, this was going to be at night. Say goodbye
to any resemblance of an enjoyable life right there.

My wife
and I did a lot of praying and talking. We decided that it would be
best to volunteer for the layoff and use this time to really step up
searching for something that I'll love--ministry! I filed the paperwork
nearly two weeks ago, and Thursday will be my last day. I've been with
the company for almost 19 years. But, as weird as it sounds, I have
never felt more free in all my life.

Thanks for the clarification. I meant well just did not understand or know all the facts.

My prayers are with you as you pursue new opportunities in the area of ministry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Alldat, I have heard the following song 4 or 5 times today and it makes me think of you each time. I know you have heard it many times also, but just listen to the words....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need prayer today   

Back to top Go down

Need prayer today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1