Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap Empty
PostSubject: You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap   You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 am

even His church is forgetting Him, in favor of their own notions. No

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1414513.html

this part was interesting:

Quote :
"The mood at the presbytery meeting was, while we differ on this issue, and are committed as Christians to vote our conscience,

none of us are called to vote OUR conscience. we're supposed to vote HIS principles.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap   You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:09 am

This is just more of the great falling away of people from Christ. This reeks of a denomination and the people therein just "heaping to themselves teachers to scratch their itching ears".

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap   You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:56 pm

it makes me feel that a lot of people, especially those that carry the title 'Christian' had better wake up and remember who they're supposed to represent. these lyrics need to be burned into some hearts:

Quote :
Like a lamb led to the slaughterJesus never opened His mouthFrom the trial to the crucifixionTo the grave He was laid outAfter three days in the garden tombI can hear the angels singAs the Lamb came forth, as a LionAnd the Lion became the King CHORUSYou won’t find Him again at the whipping
postStanding there so meekAnd He won’t be nailed to a rugged crossThrough His hands and through His feetNo, there’ll never be another CalvaryCause He don’t
have to prove one thingThe day the Lamb became a LionAnd the Lion became a King MUSICAL INTERLUDEVERSE 2You know Jesus left His splendorTo live on earth as manBy most He was rejectedBecause He came forth as the LambOh, but the day is soon approachingWhen every eye shall seeThe Lamb, the Lion of Judah,Has been crowned ,
church, the King of Kings CHORUSYou won’t find him again at the whipping
postStanding there so meekAnd He won’t be nailed to a rugged crossThrough His hands and through His feetNo, there’ll never be another CalvaryCause He don’t
have to prove one thingThe day the Lamb became a LionAnd the Lion became a King REPEAT CHORUSTAGThe day the Lamb became a LionAnd the Lion became a KingNow He’s the King of Kings

Jesus isnt coming back meek and gentle. he's coming back to bring us to judgement. he watches the world, but he expects more out of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap   You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wont catch the IPHC doing this crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: