Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures of our kitchen remodel.

Go down 
+2
rockerVu2
nazpastor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Pictures of our kitchen remodel. Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Recently, the church decided to remodel the parsonage kitchen. We had wanted to have it done for years, but we just didn't have the money. We finally had the money, so a couple in the church who buy and remodel houses began the project. In just over a week, the kitchen was transformed. Check out the before and after pictures:

https://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/nazpastor/Kitchen%20Remodel/?albumview=slideshow
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:46 pm

That's a wonderful kitchen for your church nazpastor.
Very modern.

We remodeled the kitchen in church some years ago.
I belong to the coffee-serve team.
That means we have to serve coffee once in awhile after the service.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Wow! that was a considerable improvement. And it looks like it was very much needed.
Good call on moving the sink to the middle of the counter (as opposed to the corner).
Thumbs Up

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Very nicely done.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 pm

A very nice facelift for your kitchen. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:20 pm

We are very pleased with the outcome. Our home is now much nicer because of this change. Before we came here, almost 9 years ago, they tore off the old garage, poured new concrete and re-built a new garage. They put on a new roof when they did that, and last year the replaced all of the windows in the house with energy effecient windows. The kitchen was the one spot that wasn't ever touched until recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Nice! I'll bet you're loving that easy-reach corner cabinet and tall faucet. And are those solid surface countertops? They rule!

The best part is that coffee station. I'm.... I'm.... I'm happy for you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:21 pm

TT,

No on the solid surface countertops. Price was $4.50/foot for laminate and a minimum of $65/foot for solid surface.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 am

Looks great to me. I could never understand why people want to put sinks in the corner of rooms, doesn't give you any space to move at all.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:22 pm

I could only dream it would take me just over a week to do mine though it will be much more extensive.

Where did you get laminate counter for only $4.50/ft? That's about half what the big box stores want.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:16 am

nazpastor wrote:
TT,

No on the solid surface countertops. Price was $4.50/foot for laminate and a minimum of $65/foot for solid surface.

Whew! You should have let me know, I could have gotten it cheaper for you. Razz

Then again, they are doing amazing things with laminates now. That counter looks spectacular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of our kitchen remodel.   Pictures of our kitchen remodel. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of our kitchen remodel.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: