Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Through the Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Through the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Through the Storm   Through the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Can't remember anyone else mentioning this band before so go check 'em out (their from Indiana but don't hold that against them). They seem to have a modern metal sound with serious old-school tendencies (like the vocals and solos). Looks like they have a couple of EPs for sale on their website.

http://throughthestormmusic.com/fr_index.cfm

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Through the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Storm   Through the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Nice sound! I wonder if their is someplace I could download instead of buying EPs, though.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Through the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Storm   Through the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Yep, they're pretty good. I saw them perform in a battle of the bands about a year ago. They sound pretty good live, too.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Through the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Storm   Through the Storm I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:55 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Nice sound! I wonder if their is someplace I could download instead of buying EPs, though.

If you go to the merch section on their website you can download both eps.

I might have to get their latest EP, I'm really digging their sound.

silentthunder89 wrote:
Yep, they're pretty good. I saw them perform in a battle of the bands about a year ago. They sound pretty good live, too.

Very cool where was this "battle of the bands" held? And were there any other cool groups you heard?

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Through the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Storm   Through the Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Quote :
Very cool where was this "battle of the bands" held? And were there any other cool groups you heard?

It was in Lawrenceburg, KY. There were a couple other good bands there, the main reason I was there was because my buddy Justin Harris was competing. His stuff is mostly acoustic worship stuff, but I think he's trying to get a band together and go in a more alternative direction. The other bands were Nineball which is kind of punk, but still pretty good; Seventh Time Down which is a VERY good indie band and has quite the stellar show; and Burning Yesterday which has a sound similar to Since October; A couple of more successful bands that were there that you guys might recognize are Our Heart's Hero, Poor Man's Riches, Kronicles, and Days Divide. Oh, and it was also one of Staples two reunion shows as well.

Justin Harris
Nineball
Seventh Time Down
Burning Yesterday
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Through the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Storm   Through the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:35 am

Very cool thanks for the links, will definately check them out.

Through the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Storm   Through the Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through the Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: