For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bible verses of the day 2010.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 18083
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 am

Nov. 10

Psalm 143:6

Quote :
I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:31 am

Nov. 11

1 Timothy 6:6-10

Quote :
But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

Number of posts : 14629
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:30 am

November 12

Ephesians 3:16-19

Quote :
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge -- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 am

November 13

Isaiah 40:28-31

Quote :
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:57 am

November 14

1 Peter 3:18

Quote :
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:50 am

Nov. 15

Matthew 5:10

Quote :
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

Nov. 16

2 Corinthians 5:17

Quote :
If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:47 am

Nov. 17

Isaiah 40:1

Quote :
"Comfort, comfort my people," says your God.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:52 am

November 18

John 17:17

Quote :
Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:59 am

Nov. 19

John 14:15

Quote :
"If you love me, you will obey what I command."

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 am

Nov. 20

Acts 4:13

Quote :
When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:19 am

Nov. 21

Matthew 16:13-16

Quote :
When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?" They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets." "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 am

November 22

1John 5:5-7

Quote :
This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 am

November 23

Psalm 100:4-5

Quote :
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:01 am

Nov. 24

John 17:13

Quote :
"I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them."

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:22 am

Nov. 25

Isaiah 12:4-5

Quote :
Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:36 am

November 26

Hebrews 12:28

Quote :
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:46 am

November 27

Colossians 3:16

Quote :
Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:26 am

November 28

1Timothy 4:8

Quote :
For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:59 am

Nov. 29

1 John 4:7

Quote :
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 am

Nov. 30

1 John 2:17

Quote :
The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 am

December 1

1 John 2:12

Quote :
I write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:39 am

December 2

Hebrews 1:1-3

Quote :
1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of Godís glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:35 am

Dec. 3

1 John 2:1-2

Quote :
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense -- Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:41 pm

That's awesome, Alldat. This passage was my Scripture reading for tonight (I read the OT in the AM; the NT at night). Cool beans! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible verses of the day 2010.   

Back to top Go down

Bible verses of the day 2010.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next