Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you have had the same?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Do you have had the same? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have had the same?   Do you have had the same? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:52 am

Preordered "Losing All" of Day Of Fire and was curious when I will find this CD in my mailbox.
Now finally today I found the CD in the mailbox.

What strange is is that they sent the CD from the US to Germany and from Germany to me.
The jewel case was pretty damaged.

Now who have had this before when ordering at Amazon.

I've sent a preport to tell about the long time the CD needed to be delivered to my address and the fact the jewel case was pretty damaged.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23443
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you have had the same?   Do you have had the same? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:53 pm

I have never had that happen with Amazon before, but we do have an exchange student who will sometimes send us chocolate from Germany. For some reason it takes a month or more to get it, and when it does come it looks like a group of gorillas used it for a punching bag first. Oddly we also get stuff from Japan on occasion and it is always in much better shape.

I have recieved cds from domestic distributors where the case has gotten really beat up and broken. I think it is just part of the problem with recieving cds in the mail. If the booklet and cd are undamaged I usually just live with it.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5333
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you have had the same?   Do you have had the same? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 pm

After seeing how some courier employees treat parcels, sometimes I'm surprised that any turn up at all.

Throw, kick, chuck, wedge, tred etc.!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you have had the same?   Do you have had the same? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Sometimes I feel like Amazon has shipped my stuff to Germany first!

I would guess that your stuff is sent there because there is a large airport with ability to handle tons of freight. Then, the mail would be divided out to various sorting stations in each country in Europe.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you have had the same?   Do you have had the same? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:00 am

It took very long before the Day Of Fire CD finally was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have had the same?   Do you have had the same? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have had the same?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: