Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Films you'd like to see made....

Go down 
+3
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Fundy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Films you'd like to see made.... Empty
PostSubject: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 am

....and films you're looking forward to.

1. The Hobbit 1 - This should be out next year and tells the story of Bilbo and friends! If it's in a similar style to LOTR then I'm gonna be all over this!

2. The Hobbit 2 - To join The Hobbit and LOTR together Peter Jackson and co are writing a story to connect the two. It could be incredible, it could be "Attack Of The Clones". Whatever it is, I'm gonna be getting it ('cause I'm a completist)

3. Star Wars TV Series - Yes, it's not a film, but I'm looking forward to the live action series which is set in the middle of all the films. Sounds like a great idea to me, let's just hope George doesn't do what he does best in focussing on bad acting!

4. Marx Bros. styled movie. Something that's funny, and NOT rude. I'm so bored with rude films. Quit the swearing please! Enough already!

5. Hoodwinked 2. Loved the first film. Thought it was underrated, and this one could either be a flop or be brilliant - but I'm eager to find out!

6. More LOTR's films. You can't get enough of a good thing!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23468
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 am

Definitely want to see the new Ironman in May.

Contagious from Sherwood Pictures is another I want to see. I like what they did with Facing The Giants and Fireproof.

Although it's already done and soon to be on DVD, I still want to see Impostor starring Kevin Max and Kerry Livgren.

The remake of Wolfman looks pretty exciting, too.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Fundy wrote:

4. Marx Bros. styled movie. Something that's funny, and NOT rude. I'm so bored with rude films. Quit the swearing please! Enough already!

Agreed on both counts. Seems like nobody knows how to make a comedy anymore without a bunch of swearing and/or sexual innuendo.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Contagious from Sherwood Pictures is another I want to see. I like what they did with Facing The Giants and Fireproof.

A new Sherwood film? I haven't heard about this, I am intrigued......got anymore info?

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Start here: http://www.thenextsherwoodmovie.com

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Thanks!

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 am

Cool thing about the Sherwood flick is that Ridley Scott is directing and Russell Crowe is staring...

Anything historical and Crowe ain't in it ain't right!

Films you'd like to see made.... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
elsid

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:51 am

Always thought they did their own directing.

I haven't seen Flywheel that went straight to DVD (though it was before Fireproof).
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:54 pm

mr.electric40 wrote:
Cool thing about the Sherwood flick is that Ridley Scott is directing and Russell Crowe is staring...

Anything historical and Crowe ain't in it ain't right!

Films you'd like to see made.... Icon_smile

Your kidding right?

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm

elsid wrote:
Always thought they did their own directing.

I haven't seen Flywheel that went straight to DVD (though it was before Fireproof).

Flywheel is a great film, very low budget and kind of amatuer looking, you could tell they where really working out what they where doing with that movie.

Addy

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm

I'd like to see 3001 The Final Odyssey be made into a movie on wikipedia it was posted a while back Tom Hanks wanted to do this movie but havent heard anything since.

-thinks-

Id like to see more movies like Apollo 13 but maybe on different actual missions that would rule for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockcityonline.net
fireturtle

fireturtle

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:14 pm

I would like to see a family film made out of the Warrior book series. My daughter absolutely loves these books.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 pm

fireturtle wrote:
I would like to see a family film made out of the Warrior book series. My daughter absolutely loves these books.

If that is the one with the Warrior cats with the cool names.....I agree. My son (who is 12) really likes those books too.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:40 pm

I'd like to see a much darker version of "The Last Starfighter" done.

Back to top Go down
fireturtle

fireturtle

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Staybrite wrote:

If that is the one with the Warrior cats with the cool names.....I agree. My son (who is 12) really likes those books too.

That is the series I am talking about and there is enough books to keep the series going like Harry Potter one movie a year for the next decade.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:20 pm

fireturtle wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

That is the series I am talking about and there is enough books to keep the series going like Harry Potter one movie a year for the next decade.

With the popularity of that series it wouldn't surprise me if someone is working on a script already.
The big question is.......should it be "animated" or "live action"

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:21 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Now there is a film I haven't seen in ages.

Addy

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Id like to see Lucasfilm redo the Obi Wan /Vader duel in A New Hope, If they can CGI arnold in Terminator Salvation surely they can CGI Obi Wan and Vader moving faster and more so....
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockcityonline.net
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:36 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Now there is a film I haven't seen in ages.

I actually have the DVD. I loved this movie when it came out because of the killer effects.....back then. They are very cheesy looking now, but this was the first film that really incorporated the computer animation that all movies seem to use now. So, it was very cutting edge technology at the time.

I liked the concept of an alien culture using earth's video game craze to search for someone with the talent to use their starfighters to save the universe. For once, the nerdy kid who is hooked on video games saves the day. If he had been a metal fan, it would have been even better.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:13 am

alldatndensum wrote:

I liked the concept of an alien culture using earth's video game craze to search for someone with the talent to use their starfighters to save the universe. For once, the nerdy kid who is hooked on video games saves the day. If he had been a metal fan, it would have been even better.

Now that you mention it, I remember thinking that was really cool too.
I'm gonna have to see if I can track this one down again, I haven't seen it since the 80s

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:14 pm

There was a cartoon called Exo Squad or something like that that would have made a great movie.

A live action Thundercats would be cool.

A large-budget He-Man & The Masters Of The Universe could be sweet as well if done right.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Films you'd like to see made....   Films you'd like to see made.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Films you'd like to see made....
Page 1 of 1