Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 bands for me to get in April

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

5 bands for me to get in April Empty
PostSubject: 5 bands for me to get in April   5 bands for me to get in April I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Sinbreed - from the samples, this is gonna smoke

Audiovision - from the samples I've heard, this is gonna be awesome. Not like Narnia, but not trying to be, either. Good stuff. More in the Modest Attraction vein like the first Audiovision disc.

Pastor Brad - Love his playing on the early CDs he did with vocals. I think this will rock.

Stairway - I know they aren't for everyone, but I dig 'em.

Legacy - reissue of classic metal CD. Long live the 80's!!!!

I already have the Stairway disc preordered. Will probably try to preorder the rest soon.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
heath777

heath777

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands for me to get in April   5 bands for me to get in April I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:43 pm

The Sinbreed and Audiovision albums are at the top of my list. The Pastor Brad disc looks interesting, so I may check it out.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands for me to get in April   5 bands for me to get in April I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 pm

I'm certainly interested in all 5 of those myself.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands for me to get in April   5 bands for me to get in April I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm just a tad more interested in everything but Sinbreed as the rest of these have a more classic metal sound. Plus, I think they will have a bit more message than the Sinbreed disc. However, I do expect it to have some mention of the singer's faith since he is from Seventh Avenue.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands for me to get in April   5 bands for me to get in April I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 am

Listened to some samples of Sinbreed and have to tell this really rocks.
I thought it's a German band and does one of you know if Sinbreed is a Christian band?

I will preorder Legacy, Stairway,

Pastor Brad, I think it's time now to listen how this sounds.
I know he's posting on CMR but never have listend to his music. 5 bands for me to get in April Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 bands for me to get in April   5 bands for me to get in April I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 bands for me to get in April
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: