For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prayer Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 8922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:29 pm

I pray that this whole experience makes you stronger and not bitter, compassionate and not hateful...
After my divorce I was bitter and hateful, and depressed. But with time I realized that she wasn't worth allowing all that to eat me up. So I pursued God with even greater intensity and sought His Grace to bury that negativity (even though I wanted to bury my ex).

God was gracious enough to help me get over it, and He even brought Lisa into my life 2 years after my divorce. We've kept Christ in our marriage and He's blessed us beyond our wildest dreams.

I say all this as encouragement. Stay faithful to One and He will bring GREAT things your way.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Good news is bloodwork came back all negative and i emailed my ex telling her she needs to get checked out I didnt accuse her of anything but i know. I also got approved for state medical ins. So next step will be getting a physical

My goal and i mean this 100% Is to be able to actually forgive her. I realize i am still grieveing and I know in time I will be done. Problem is i wish i was done now so i can continue moving on but in God's timing not my own....
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockcityonline.net

Prayer Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2