Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! Empty
PostSubject: STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!   STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:50 am

WHAT'S SHAKING, PARTY PEOPLE??

what have i missed?
i just wanted to check in for a moment to look around and to let you know what's been going on on this end.

for starters, in April my company went on short time. we were only working 4 days a week and every month, they'd say 'next month we're going to boom up!'
well, as of this writing, the 'boom up' hasnt happened yet and they're still on short time, putting pretty much everybody in a financial bind.
in fact, they dont have any actual orders and the last few months have been spent cleaning anything and everything in the mill [machinery, walls, floor mats, hand rails, etc...] or inspecting bottles of Purell that have been left sitting in the warehouse, waiting on somebody to place an order for them.
basically, busy work. why they wont just close down, i have no idea.

anyway, i went on 3rd shift because my upcoming school schedule would take up all day on Mondays through Wednesdays and i needed my days open for that. i've finally carved away all the pre-req work and i'm into the Radiography program, so my goal is well within my sights, now.

well... they cut out 2nd and 3rd shift in an effort to save money and moved everybody to 1st shift. this, of course, wasnt good for me, since it interfered with my school schedule. i asked for a voluntary layoff, but they wouldnt give it to me.
i was faced with a tough decision.

ssoooo... on Aug. 13th, i worked my last day. i had to make a decision and after much prayer, i decided i couldnt let my education go. i've worked too hard to get to this point.

i'm doing ok in school, so far. i made an 'A' on my first exam and on my first oral presentation. i'm excited about the work ahead and about the clinical experience that will start in the local hospital here on Tuesday.

i'm stressed out of my mind, though, because i still have bills to pay and right now, no way to pay them.
i took a leap of faith and believed that God would make a way, so ya'll keep me in prayer.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!   STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Wow, that is a lot stuff to cause you stress.
I will definately be praying.

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!   STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Wow, that is a lot stuff to cause you stress.
I will definately be praying.

thank you. i appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!   STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Just know that God will provide.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!   STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:24 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Just know that God will provide.

i'm believing for that.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!   STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 am

Just Sue, in Matthew is written that God cares for His children.
Rely on Him.
He will help you or maybe open an other way for you.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!   STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Just remember when all this STRESSED time is over, you can look back and it will just be DESSERTS. Smile

Just_Sue

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!   STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:00 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Just remember when all this STRESSED time is over, you can look back and it will just be DESSERTS. Smile

heh... never thought of it that way! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!   STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!!
Page 1 of 1