Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
silentthunder89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? Empty
PostSubject: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 pm

I just happened to stumble across this just a second ago when I was looking at Under Command's friends list. Apparently, Brad has a solo instrumental project page and even has a 15 SONG ALBUM and an acoustic Christmas album released!!!! It's called Back in the day and it's in the classic metal/southern metal/blues style. Basically, think of what the lead guitar sounded like on the Southern Hospitality album...that's pretty much all this album is and it ROCKS!!!! Headbang

http://www.myspace.com/bradnoahguitar

Brad Noah (Amazon.com)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Sounds cool, but I usually get bored with instrumental albums. So, I think I will pass until he releases something with a vocalist.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Sounds cool, but I usually get bored with instrumental albums. So, I think I will pass until he releases something with a vocalist.

So you mean another Disciple album? Razz
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 am

Will listen to the samples of Brad's instrumental solo project.
I only am not a fan of instrumental solo albums.
I miss the presence of a vocalist.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5302
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 am

alldatndensum wrote:

Me too!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2550
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 am

I occasionally like listening to instrumental discs when I want to zone out after a rough day/week at work. I might get this.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Hardkore wrote:
I occasionally like listening to instrumental discs when I want to zone out after a rough day/week at work. I might get this.

That's exactly what I do. As much as I love Tony Palacios' instrumentals, I think Brad Noah's blows it out of the water.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 am

I had Tony's solo disc but thought it was mostly a snoozer. I have some of Jeff Sheetz's stuff, but I never play them. I just don't care for a mostly instrumental record. I want to hear some singing!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I just don't care for a mostly instrumental record. I want to hear some singing!

That's me too. I can definately appreciate the talent that goes into recording an instrumental album.......but frankly they bore me. I even have a tendency to skip most instrumental tracks on albums with vocals.

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:23 pm

To each their own.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Hardkore wrote:
To each their own.

Agreed, I for one am certainly glad we don't all have the same tastes.

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
To each their own.

Agreed, I for one am certainly glad we don't all have the same tastes.

Haha yeah, I feel like if that were the case, this board would be pretty boring with everyone just agreeing with each other. YAYYYY DIVERSITY!!!! Woo
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:51 pm

As long as everyone is agreeing with me, then the board would still be cool! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 am

lol!

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 am

alldatndensum wrote:
As long as everyone is agreeing with me, then the board would still be cool! Twisted Evil

I'll agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:34 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????   Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????
Page 1 of 1