For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My update on "UFOs"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 8865
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: My update on "UFOs"   Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 pm

I believe 99.9% of UFO videos are of human craftiness. But there is an 0.1% that many cannot explain. This whole world has been conditioned to believe there are aliens (from Hollywood to headlines) and that they visit us on occasion, leaving crop circles or being caught on someone’s shakey, grainy camcorder video. Some even make the news, like this Dome of the Rock nonsense:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/jerusalem-ufo-spottings-o_n_817689.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2FFEufsuY&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-bNOy_CKQ&feature=player_embedded

Now, having watched that video, it’s either a clever hoax… which would make believers think an alien ship showed favor to the “holy” place of Islam, or an angel showed favor to the monument of a religion more evil than Satanism.
Yep, I said it. Let’s consider the 2nd – an angel showed great favor to Islam.

A fallen angel by the name of Lucifer. But don’t take my word for it.

The “spaceship” they saw was nothing but a bright light that one spectator said “I can almost hardly look at it”…
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.2 Corinthians 11:14

Consider the following:
And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth.Revelation 13:13,14a

And the devil, who deceived them…Revelation 20:10

If this isn’t another clever man-made UFO hoax, then these people witnessed the favor Satan has for his most successful religion – with his goal being to deceive people into having favor for Islam.

Be not deceived !
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 18063
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:24 pm

That is weird.
And I do believe that Satan (and the demons) prowl around this world seeking to decieve (and devour).......think I might believe that much sooner than "aliens".

I've never done any serious "alien" research but I wonder if there are any reports of "alien" abductions prior to the 1950's (when the sci-fi movie craze first started). I would also like to know how many non-Americans claim to have been "abducted" by aliens.

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Good point !

I dig some of the movies, but I can actually separate fantasy from fact, unlike a lot of duped people.

I got a documentary from a Christian perspective. A lot of it is pretty interesting. Like the fact that a common link with many "4th kind encounters" include "the smell of sulfer" - what's that about ?? Weird junk.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 18063
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I dig some of the movies, but I can actually separate fantasy from fact, unlike a lot of duped people......

I think people in general are really looking for something to "believe in" and if they deny God, they have to find something else to believe in (and often zealously). I think a lot of people who go completely over-board with aliens, comic-book and video game characters (and habitats), entertainers, sports, politics, conspiracy theories and some times even acadameia, even (gulp) music or movies....etc.....have just replaced that needed worship of God with the idolization of something else.

BTW I really like scifi movies as well. I don't read nearly as much fiction as I used to, but I loved the genre and would usually read at least two scifi books a month.

Number of posts : 3682
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:05 pm

That was really interesting. I'm reckoning that it's fake as these things always seem to turn out to be fake in the end. I go along with what Staybrite said in that people are looking for something to believe in - they're also looking for something 'amazing' and 'different'.

I've just sent a text to my friend who loves the end of the world stuff. He'll be all over this!!!!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Quote :
I think people in general are really looking for something to "believe in" and if they deny God, they have to find something else to believe in (and often zealously).

So true
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 17978
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:21 pm

When I was a teenager, I used to love to read books about aliens, government cover ups, etc. I really wanted to believe. I've read a few books since becoming a Christian and I would be more inclined to believe that UFOs are something spiritual--not spacecraft from other planets. I would not be a bit surprised to see an "alien scenario" play into end time events as Satan sets to deceive the whole world.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Agnostic astrophysicist extraordinaire Jacques Vallee said just as much, Alldat. Cool He states that we are being psychologically and spiritually conditioned to accept this ET "reality." (The French UFO dude in Close Encounters of the Third Kind is loosely based upon him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Anyone interested in studying this phenomenon from a Biblical perspective should check out www.alienresistance.org , run by Guy Malone. For years, GM ran his ministry in the heart of Las Vegas (about 50 miles from Area 51). Recently, he and his wife have relocated to Nashville.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 17978
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:32 pm

I also don't believe in "hauntings" either. I just have no reason to believe that people's spirits walk the earth looking for peace. I do think that there are demonic forces working to deceive people this was, too.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Fundy

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 am

I am pretty much sceptical on all this stuff, although I do find it quite interesting and in the back of my mind I kind of want it to happen.

Fundy

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
Fundy

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 am

There's 4 videos in total now....

Fundy

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:40 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I also don't believe in "hauntings" either. I just have no reason to believe that people's spirits walk the earth looking for peace. I do think that there are demonic forces working to deceive people this was, too.

To quote GW, "BFB." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 pm

UFO's and Hauntings and such are spiritual actions that ultimately have one purpose to pull people away from the truth that Jesus is the one true and Living God.... Creator of all, crucified and resurrected.... seated at the right hand of the Father...

All that other stuff just confuses and dupes people.... period....

Sorry the pastor in me is showing through....

Very Happy

I must admit that I will watch a lot of these 'documentary' things and I own so many Alien invasion movies it's not funny.... however the bottom line is that Jesus is Lord ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Right on the muh-nayy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My update on "UFOs"   

Back to top Go down

My update on "UFOs"