Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records Empty
PostSubject: Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records   Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records for a very special strictly Limited Edition Pressing of their recently released ‘Chasing A Cure EP’. Originally this EP was released as a digital only download and made available for a donation of $7.50 or more.

Now and for a limited time you can own a CD copy of the ‘Chasing A Cure EP’ with a portion of the proceeds being donated to The Epilepsy Foundation. This new version of the EP will also be expanded to now become the ‘Chasing A Cure LP’ and will now include both some brand new and previously unreleased tracks!

Liberty n' Justice are trying to create awareness of epilepsy and raise money for research to find a cure with this special release. This disease hits very close to home for Justin Murr and his family. Justin's oldest daughter, Trinity Paige Murr, was diagnosed with epilepsy at age 7. For the past five years she has battled through daily medication, hospital stays, cluster seizures, induced comas, three weeks in the ICU - and finally even under going brain surgery.

All of these artists donated their talent and time for this EP while the cover artwork was created and contributed by Rex Zachary and the CD layout and design will be contributed by Scott Waters. The line up on the original EP alone is enough for the hard rock fan to want to purchase this CD! But also check out just some of the tracks being included...

“Chasing a Cure EP”

Say Uncle (Paul Shortino of Quiet Riot / Rough Cut, Ron Keel of Keel & Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister)
Throwing Stones (Donnie Vie of Enuff Z Nuff & JK Northrup)
Paige’s Song (Philip Bardowell of MAGDALEN/Unruly Child/The Beach Boys and Tony Palacios of Guardian)
Playing God (Terry Ilous of XYZ, Jeff Paris and Richard Kendrick of Near Life Experience)
Chasing A Cure (Benny Mardones, John Pine and Bill Leverty of Firehouse)

“Bonus Tracks” (With more to come! Stay Tuned!)

Black Or White (Terry Ilous of XYZ, Alton Hood of D.O.C. & JK Northrup) Originally Recorded by Michael Jackson
Quicksand Jesus (Kelly Keeling of Baton Rouge) Originally Recorded by Skid Row
Snake Eat Snake ‘Electric Version’ (David Raymond Reeves & Don Webster of Neon Cross)
Butterface (Mark Allen Lanoue of Biloxi & Joshua Perahia of Joshua)
When Mullets Ruled The World (Philip Bardowell of MAGDALEN/Unruly Child/The Beach Boys)
Ground Zero (Kelly Keeling of Baton Rouge and Kerry Livgreen of Kansas/Protokaw)

This CD will be available for a short time in a very limited quantity of only 500 copies being pressed. If you would like to own one of these Limited Edition pressings pick one up now before they are gone. Once these are gone, they are gone and will not be reproduced! In addition the first 100 Pre-Orders will receive an exclusive Liberty N Justice guitar pick! Preorders have begun now and the CD’s will be shipping in May!

VISIT www.roxxproductions.com for full details!

DIRECT ORDER LINK: http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/products/63118-liberty-n-justice-chasing-a-cure-lp-limited-edition

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23471
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records   Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 pm

So this is becoming a full length project? Sweet!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records   Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:07 am

Very cool, I hope you guys are raising a ton of money.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records   Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 am

Hope the CD will bring lots of $$ to The Epilepsy Foundation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records   Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty N’ Justice are teaming up with Roxx Records
Page 1 of 1