Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekend Plans?

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
alldatndensum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23468
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:54 pm

So, what do you all have planned for the weekend?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:25 am

Almost nothing. My wife and daughter will be attending the Miss Washington Outstanding Teen pagent. That will take up most of Sat and Sun.

Admin
alldatndensum

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:23 am

I am starting off the weekend going to a geocaching event hosted by the Middle Tennessee Geocachers Club (MTGC). We will meet at Nashville's Adventure Science Center at 9 and then go through the science center's own geocaching display.

You can read more about the science center and it's display here:

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110528/NEWS01/305280043/1969/NEWS

Later today, we'll get together at sabidoo's girlfriend's house for a cookout with the family and a few other friends. Should be a good weekend!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:15 am

Geocaching event...bicycle ride...MEGA dead/grilled animal muscle...gonna be GOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:10 am

Yesterday I was at Canada's Wonderland… a theme park with fifteen roller coasters and other rides. I had six slices of pizza in a row, needless to say I didn't go on any rides after that.

This weekend, if the weather is kind, I'll go out and find a couple of geocaches in the area. There's one I've never been able to get (due to weather ruining everything) and I'll look for another.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:40 am

Plans for the weekend?
Needed new jeans and bought two new jeans and a t-shirt.

Chris, the event you attend looks nice.
Tell me how it was.

About a cookout.
We go to the birthdayparty of our daughter and she's giving a housewarming.

Tomorrow I hope to find some more geocaches.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Sun May 29, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:42 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:

....About a cookout.
We go to the birthdayparty of our daughter and she's giving a housewarning.

That sounds like fun

Admin
alldatndensum

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Quote :
Chris, the event you attend looks nice.
Tell me how it was.

Actually, there were TWO events right on top of one another. First, we of the Middle Tennessee Geocachers Club met at the front of the Adventure Science Center. We got to see a few other cachers, write down travel bug numbers off of people's cars, and have cookies. Then, we all went to see the exhibit at the science center.

The GPS Adventures Exhibit opened in Nashville this morning and will run through some time in Sept. It was a lot of fun, and it will really introduce people to the sport of geocaching. There was even a real cache in the parking lot. From the exhibit, my wifey and I went to a nearby cemetery and did 2 more caches: one micro and one virtual. It was fun. So, I ended up with 5 caches for today.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Staybrite wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:

....About a cookout.

That sounds like fun

What's a housewarning?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:38 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:

....About a cookout.

That sounds like fun

What's a housewarning?

First you get lots of people to come over and you give them all torches then.....
(just kidding).
When someone moves into a new home (usually their first). They throw a party and friends and family bring them gifts for their new home.

Last edited by Staybrite on Sun May 29, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stoopid spelllin erroars)
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:16 am

Oh, phew. I thought it was that Vonnie's daughter was a landlord and her client didn't pay. Razz
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:43 am

Today, we are celebrating Memorial Day by working around the house. My wife is sorting through some old clothes that we have been neglecting for a LONG time. I also had a pile of sticks in the backyard that had been accumulating since last year. The recent storms have made that pile really grow! So, I'm piling them on the truck load by load to take them to the area where the city is going to do a huge burn soon.

Later today, we are going to buy a new clothes dryer. Ours is making some major noise, and it is probably 16 years old. Instead of fixing it, we're just going to replace it today. We're also going to price some hardwood flooring to put in the house and get rid of our old, nasty carpets. I can't get all we need to do done today as some of it has been put off for literally years, but each step is a step in the right direction.

Baby steps....baby steps....baby steps.....

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:35 am

I'm sure the noises the dryer is making doesn't rock. Very Happy
It's not a noise that makes you happy.
The dryer we have has the same age, but is working without the noises.

We have hardwood floors for many year due the allergy of the kids.
I love the hardwooden floors we have.
We don't have any carpets anymore in the house.

Those things are steps in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Glad y'all had fun. Last weekend was our holiday weekend, remembering some kook named Vic who was queen of England sometime.

The ride home from school on the bus (this afternoon) was terrible. I was sitting right behind a pack of elementary students, and they were SO rowdy and loud. I had to turn the volume up a bit, and the bus driver had to stop a couple of times.

end rant
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't get holiday weekends working at the ranch and though I have Monday as my normal day off we really don't have friends to do things with. It's one of the things I hate about living where we do, miles from everything and my schedule makes it hard to be in small groups or be involved at church. Pity party over.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey Black Rider, aren't you in Naches? (it is beautiful there, if a bit secluded)

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Yeah, well, 12 miles from the town of Naches. It is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:28 am

Black Rider, I can imagine you hate it not to do things with friend where you live.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:00 pm

My wife's cousin used to live in Naches, she worked with the Forest Rangers. We traveled there for her Wedding several years back. I also have family in the Yakima/Selah area. Don't get over to that side of mountain too often anymore though.

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Plans?
Page 1 of 1