Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A thread that's NOT about Geocaching

Go down 
+4
Staybrite
sabidoo
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

A thread that's NOT about Geocaching Empty
PostSubject: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:23 am

Here it is CHMers !
Feeling left out cuz you don't GeoCach ? Jealous that the Geocaching thread is up to a ridiculous 34 pages and counting ?
Well, now we losers who aren't involved in caching anything, whether Geo or checks, can now add 34 pages of complete nonsense on our own thread specifically dedicated to anything NOT about geocaching !
I'll start. So how about those Angry Birds ? Aren't they a hoot !
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 am

lol!

Is it so that the CHM members are dived in two parts the geocachter versus the non geocachers.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 am

This weekend, I went to check on some of my geocaches and found that one was missing. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 pm

I had to walk to the Teriyaki joint just down the street for lunch today (because I car-pooled with a fellow worker....not because I wanted the exercise). In the two and half blocks I walked there (and back), I didn't think about geoca$hing once.....not even for a second.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Me posting in a NOT geocache thread?
Is that allowed Guilty/Forgiven?
I'm kidding.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 pm

I posted a new challenge GEOCACHE yesterday. Whoops....there went your thread!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm outnumbered ! (wait, is "outnumbered" 1 word, or 2, or is it hyphenated ?).
I read an article that said it's dangerous to allow location services on your smart phone. I'm trying to get my daughter to stop using the location thing that uses her iPhone to post on facebook her exact route when she runs daily. I told her some crazed psycho could see exactly where she's jogging (alone) and attack her. She thinks I worry too much.
To date I have only used my location service once. It came in pretty handy 2 weeks ago when I was in labor with a kidney stone, in a strange city. I typed in ER and followed the little blue dot and got to the hospital a lot faster than using a flippin' map. Along the way, I did not find any caches.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:08 am

Angry Birds. Now there's a cool thread. Hey, I should make a cache that's Angry Birds themed… Twisted Evil

Angry Birds is a good idea, actually, to talk about. I have three stars in all the Mine and Dine levels, as well as three stars in Summer Pignic.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Instead of buying a smart phone with GPS capability, my wife just bought an expensive Garmin (sp?). She is all excited because it has blue-tooth technology and she has synced it with her phone. Now she can drive, talk on her phone/GPS device, and find the nearest Starbucks all at the same time.

I might have to get another job......assuming I can find one.A thread that's NOT about Geocaching 535627

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 pm

I wasn't aware Garmin had phones so I looked them up. Yep, Garmin has phones.

Yet I see they also have apps for smartphones like iphone and android.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 pm

I didn't know Garmin made phones either. She purchased a portable GPS system that syncs with her phone.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Gonna finish paying off Lisa's Honda, then get myself a car to supplement my truck. I want a car with all the bells and whistles built in. ie GPS, Bluetooth, mp3 stereo system with aux plug, etc.
I love my old truck, but it sucks gas like an A.D.H.D. kid sucks a slurpee.... and it doesnt have a GPS. (God we're such a spoiled generation)
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Yall could use the GPS units you keep referring to for some geocaching. lol
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Hardy har har
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:54 am

I have to take my sister to a Dr's. appointment today. I might grab some geocaches while we're at Vandy.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 am

I use a Garmin eTrex for finding geocaches.
Sabidoo lol!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 am

What if someone finds a geocache without even looking for it. Does it still count ?
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
What if someone finds a geocache without even looking for it. Does it still count ?

What if someone who is not a Geocacher find one and moves it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Quote :
Now you're thinking like me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :
Now you're thinking like me Twisted Evil

Then all geocachers wage war against muggles.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Then you mysteriously disappear and only piece of you are found in other caches. Mwahahaha!!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Now that sounds like my kind of fun.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Quote :
Then you mysteriously disappear and only piece of you are found in other caches. Mwahahaha!!! Twisted Evil

That's what happened when not geocachers move the geocaches.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Hey we made it to 2 pages on the "Thread that's NOT about Geocaching"
... and all we've talked about is Geocaches Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 pm

If it helps any, today I awoke in Jeffersonville, OH. Drove to Mt. Vernon, OH and delivered my load. Then went to Caledonia, OH and picked up a load of bricks that are going to Gallatin, TN.
As of this writing, I am stopped in a rest area near Horse Cave, KY, where I will spend the night. I also have the Reds vs Marlins game on the radio and the Reds are WINNING!!!

Funny that all day I have been thinking about GEOCACHING!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A thread that's NOT about Geocaching
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next