Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Football fans out there?

Go down 
+4
Hardkore
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
PouncerW
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PouncerW

PouncerW

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Any Football fans out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:48 pm

And The Saints could NOT go marching in... But the cardiac Pack have picked up right where they left off, in giving me the fits. Gotta love it.

So my prediction for this season......

If I'm gonna halt the streak (currently on a three year run) of accuurately predicting the Super bowl winner, then i will halt it in style, therefore...

The Packers will repeat as champions. I thought their first game would be their hardest challenge of the year and they survived. But that Saints offence (mostly Brees) is scary.

The Packers will beat the pats to repeat as champions.

There, its on record.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm one of those rare men that women love:
I never got football and do not have an interest in learning it. Funny thing, my wife adores me.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I'm one of those rare men that women love:
I never got football and do not have an interest in learning it. Funny thing, my wife adores me.

Same here. When I finally found a sport I liked (hockey), my wife got into it too so that we could enjoy it together.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
PouncerW

PouncerW

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 pm

I loves me some hockey too. Been a loyal Leafs fan since I can remember.

The wife puts up with it.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:40 am

I saw that Saints/Packers game. For the most part it seemed pretty evened out. No turnovers by either team & no big plays other than the TD from the punt return. The Saints tried for an onside kick but it didn't work out for them. Hopefully the Saints will still have a good season this year.

Mainly I keep up with the Crimson Tide. NFL just isn't that big around here. Everyone here is a college football fan for 1 of several teams in the SEC.

I never did get into Hockey.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:34 am

The only reason I watched that Packers/Saints game is to see my boy Randall Cobb dominate!! I'm glad everyone else has finally started to realize how athletic of a player he is! I'm glad he was fortunate enough to go to a team where he can help contribute to a Championship team right off the bat! Around here in KY, we're all college basketball crazy!
Back to top Go down
PouncerW

PouncerW

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 am

Hardkore wrote:
I saw that Saints/Packers game. For the most part it seemed pretty evened out. No turnovers by either team & no big plays other than the TD from the punt return. The Saints tried for an onside kick but it didn't work out for them. Hopefully the Saints will still have a good season this year.

Mainly I keep up with the Crimson Tide. NFL just isn't that big around here. Everyone here is a college football fan for 1 of several teams in the SEC.

I never did get into Hockey.

Actually, The Saints fumbled the ball away on their second offensive play and the Pack turned it into 7. They also turned it over on downs late in the forth. Add with the night Brees had, and its the reason the saints only punted once the whole game.

As for hockey, I am Canadian. Hockey is to Canada what Football is to Texas. (Or the south in general).
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 am

That old fooseball is the devil. If it ain't baseball, I have no time for it. Although I am gonna be subjected to watching the U.T. Vols once this season when I take my girlfriend to a game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:19 pm

PouncerW wrote:

Actually, The Saints fumbled the ball away on their second offensive play and the Pack turned it into 7. They also turned it over on downs late in the forth. Add with the night Brees had, and its the reason the saints only punted once the whole game.

As for hockey, I am Canadian. Hockey is to Canada what Football is to Texas. (Or the south in general).

Yeah,I forgot about that fumble. They had a turnover but no interceptions.
Back to top Go down
PouncerW

PouncerW

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Just recently watched a program on NFL Network called "A football Life" the episode was one focused on Jerome Brown and Reggie White. The two great DBs of the eagles. Both men had their lives cut short. Even though I knew before, it was interesting to see and hear some of what Reggie White stood for. He was a believer and let people know it without throwing it at you. The kind of man I would loved to have met. But I will have to wait for that meeting. Reggie White was someone you could look up to.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:32 am

Hockey is cool.

I like race biking, no not a motor, but a bicycle.
My husband likes it too so after my hernia finally was over can take our bicycles to make trips.
My problem now is that I love geocaching and making bicylce trips.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:14 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
My problem now is that I love geocaching and making bicycle trips.

How is that a problem? Geobiking is great. You get in shape and find caches. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 am

That's true.
When you have a serie of cache, it's perfect to take that bike.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:29 am

danielbandfan wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:

How is that a problem? Geobiking is great. You get in shape and find caches. Any Football fans out there? 676823

There is a paved biking trail down around Tullahoma, TN that 6.8 miles and has 19 caches on it. I just might try to hit that soon. The terrain is supposed to be fairly easy even for a non-experienced bike rider like myself.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:31 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:

How is that a problem? Geobiking is great. You get in shape and find caches. Any Football fans out there? 676823

There is a paved biking trail down around Tullahoma, TN that 6.8 miles and has 19 caches on it. I just might try to hit that soon. The terrain is supposed to be fairly easy even for a non-experienced bike rider like myself.

There's a long biking trail between Waltham and Aylmer, QC (Waltham is near Pembroke and Aylmer is near Ottawa) that encompasses 115 caches. I may do it someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Football fans out there?   Any Football fans out there? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Football fans out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: