Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to be a good end of the year, musically!

Go down 
+3
Staybrite
rockerVu2
Fundy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Going to be a good end of the year, musically! Empty
PostSubject: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:36 am

I'm getting
WASP - Babylon, and coming out in the next few months (or already just out) is...

Theocracy
HB
Golden Resurrection
Boarders

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 am

Boarders is interesting, but I want to give the new Seventh Day Slumber a try too.
Golden Resurrection, I'm not sure to order their second CD, or it has to be much better than their first CD.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:07 pm

I'm very excited about the Theocracy album (and will most likely get the Seventh Day Slumber as well). I had no idea HB was looking to put out a second album this year (must be a Finnish album this time). I'm probably gonna skip the Boarders, and I'm not really sure about the Golden Resurrection (I only liked about half of the first one).

Still waiting to see if we are going to get the new albums from Joshua, Darrell Mansfield, Rent Veil, The Heal, and X-Sinner this year or not.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:20 pm

Don't forget Menchen and DTS! Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm

Staybrite, I think you will want to get the Boarders. From what I understand, it will be offered free from their website for download sometime in November.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:11 am

DBF, that are your favorites.
Maybe others have other favorites.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:13 am

Listened yesterday to a sample of a new song of Randy Rose.
I'm excited to hear more.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:24 am

Checked the thread Boarders has posted some weeks ago.
This is what I found:

Quote :
This very short message is just to inform you that the next record, which is titled "R-Existence", will be published on http://www.boarders.it the 11.9.2011 at 5.20 p.m.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

I guess that the Seventh Day Slumber disc will be the biggest for me for the rest of the year. I have the Golden Resurrection preordered, but I feel like I will probably like the SDS better.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:09 pm

On that list, BOARDERS will be mine ! Loved their WHM album
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:06 am

I'm interested in to listen to some samples of the newest Seventh Day Slumber album first before I order or preorder.
Saw on Facebook, you can preorder the newest Seventh Day Slumber album.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I'm interested in to listen to some samples of the newest Seventh Day Slumber album first before I order or preorder.
Saw on Facebook, you can preorder the newest Seventh Day Slumber album.

They have the entire album for stream at NewReleaseTuesday.com here (you have to create a free account first though):

http://www.newreleasetuesday.com/albumpreview.php
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:40 am

Thank you silentthunder.
I'm listening now.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:06 am

I think I will just wait until Tuesday to hear Seventh Day Slumber. I think I am going to go by Lifeway and grab that one.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:54 pm

When I order this new Seventh Day Slumber album, I order it on the internet.
When not I have to wait long ... very long before it's here in the bookstores.
That gives me time to figure out where I can order this CD.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Unless something sneaks in under the radar, it looks like this year is pretty much done for me with new music. I don't know of anything special releasing through December that I plan to get. I might as well start working on my favorites for 2011 list. It's gonna be a SHORT list this year.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 am

I think the CDs I'm looking forward to are coming next year.

Bride, Randy Rose, Mission Of One, X-Sinner, Under Command, Harmony.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:38 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
.... I might as well start working on my favorites for 2011 list. It's gonna be a SHORT list this year.

I'm still waiting for the new Theocracy before I even start thinking about my list. But I'm with you, it's gonna be a short list this year. I'm thinking about just doing a top 5 (instead of a top 10) to make it easier.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:22 pm

This year is making a top 10 or so not so difficult.
Now, let's hope 2012 will be a better year for music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to be a good end of the year, musically!   Going to be a good end of the year, musically! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to be a good end of the year, musically!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: