Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
silentthunder89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever Empty
PostSubject: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:17 pm

The new song just released over at Noisecreep.com. This song is a little different than some of their other stuff. There are LOTS of vocal/choral harmonies in this song! Of course there are always going to bee oodles and oodles of lead guitar, there are slow parts, and pretty much everything in between. In this song we hear BBABH really expand their dimensions as a band. From all I've heard of the band, this has to be their most musically diverse song that I've ever heard! I don't think you guys will be disappointed! (Oh, and there's no screaming in it either, so you won't have to worry about that lol)

http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/12/05/blessed-by-a-broken-heart-forever-song/
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Wow, this almost sounds like a completely different band. I fear their older fans will scream "sell-out" after hearing this track. I applaud them for letting the vocal talent stand out a a little more. Boy this is one speedy track, are most of the band's songs this fast paced?

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh I forgot to add. I really like this (and the previous track you posted). Looking forward to getting this album.

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Wow, this almost sounds like a completely different band. I fear their older fans will scream "sell-out" after hearing this track. I applaud them for letting the vocal talent stand out a a little more. Boy this is one speedy track, are most of the band's songs this fast paced?

Ohhhhh yes! They are definitely mostly fast paced. There are 1 or 2 mid-tempo songs, but even then they are full of shredding! Just from the two songs they've released so far, it sounds like they've reduced the amount of screaming which depending on who you ask, could be a very good thing or could take away from it. I happen to like the balance as it is.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm

This track kind of has a Night Ranger feel. I'd definitely like to hear more from this album!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Yeah, I actually like this song. I want to hear more thou. I do agree with the article before the song, has a Stryper type opening
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 am

This is my #1 most anticipated release for 2012, and thankfully, its going to come early in the year!

cheers Headbang
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:07 am

If they sing all the time like they have in the two clips I've heard, then I will most likely buy this. If there are only a couple of songs with the clean vocals and the rest is their previous hardcore vox, then I'll pass.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 am

This really rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever   New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Blessed by a Broken Heart song - Forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: