Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raging Grace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Raging Grace Empty
PostSubject: Raging Grace   Raging Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:26 am

I know several of us on the board like some good blues from time to time. Raging Grace fits that bill. I have some of their earlier CDs, but I did not know that they were still together and making music. They've done two CDs since I last heard from them. So, if you want to hear some good blues, here you go!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At the Indie Heaven site, you can preview all tracks in full length.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Raging Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging Grace   Raging Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Will check this out tomorrow.
I am always in for a good blues.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Raging Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging Grace   Raging Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 am

Cool blues is this and so many songs to listen too.
This sound so cool, great blues, time to order some bluesy CDs to my collection.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Raging Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging Grace   Raging Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:16 pm

I knew RockerVu2 would be excited about this one. I will try to check it out when I have time, but I'm kind of iffy when it comes to the blues. I really like bluse-based rock, but straight blues leaves me a little bored after a song or two.

Raging Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging Grace   Raging Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm with ya, Staybrite! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Raging Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging Grace   Raging Grace I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:04 am

I really wouldn't just call Raging Grace a standard blues band, though. They mellow out on a few songs and almost come off country. They do some traditional blues tunes. They turn the distortion up and crank out a couple of scorching tunes per album, too. I might classify these guys more as a southern rock band than anything. Sure, the blues is running throughout, but they are not just a 3 chord bar band.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Raging Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging Grace   Raging Grace I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 am

They have some very cool solos.
On guitar lessons I'm learning how to play cool blues solos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raging Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging Grace   Raging Grace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raging Grace
Page 1 of 1