Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand new Manafest song

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Brand new Manafest song Empty
PostSubject: Brand new Manafest song   Brand new Manafest song I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:35 pm

His new album drops in April. Song called "Never Let You Go". I don't know if it's just me but man I hear kind of a DC Talk type sound to it. Like something from the Supernatural album. I like the song.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Brand new Manafest song   Brand new Manafest song I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:51 pm

I hope the new album has more energy than this song.

Maybe next time they come to Pembroke they'll play this song.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Brand new Manafest song   Brand new Manafest song I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 pm

The song does have a DC Talk vibe. I'd be interested in hearing what else is on this. You kind of expect the first single for radio from any rock artist nowadays to be the draggy song. It's just what Christian radio stations play.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Brand new Manafest song   Brand new Manafest song I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:50 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
The song does have a DC Talk vibe. I'd be interested in hearing what else is on this. You kind of expect the first single for radio from any rock artist nowadays to be the draggy song. It's just what Christian radio stations play.

Which is why I typically jam to my ipod where I can control the level of face-shredding metal at will! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand new Manafest song   Brand new Manafest song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand new Manafest song
Page 1 of 1