Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re- released CDs.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:44 am

Now a lot of older CDs are re-released we all like our favorite band do a release too.

The Eternal Ryte CD is re-released.
The Redeemer CDs too.
Now I wish that A.N.D. will re-release their CDs.
That is the chance to order this OOP Cds.
I'm sure there are mord band you would love to see a re-release from.
Special the bands who re-released their stuff on cassettes.
What will be cool for you to re-release?
Back to top Go down

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:53 am

Even though I have all their albums on cd, it would be nice to see Prodigal get released. As far as I know, none of them were ever available on cd and sadly, most people seem to have forgotten them.
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:59 am

Quote :
Even though I have all their albums on cd, it would be nice to see Prodigal get released. As far as I know, none of them were ever available on cd and sadly, most people seem to have forgotten them.

I still remember Prodigal (still got all their old albums as well). "Electric Eye" had some great moments. But I agree it would be nice to get all of Prodigal's old albums re-issued on CD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:02 am

Dynamis wrote:

I still remember Prodigal (still got all their old albums as well). "Electric Eye" had some great moments. But I agree it would be nice to get all of Prodigal's old albums re-issued on CD.

I figured a few people here would remember them. :)

I doubt it would ever happen, though. I'm sure the "buzz" has to be there before any company would be willing to risk pressing anything.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:27 am

I'd love to hear some Prodigal!

Part of that "Buzz" begins when the record companies hear us talking about them. Retroactive/Watergrave would probably only press 500 - 1000, and with enough people talking about them and wondering what they sounded like, it can happen.

There was no real buzz around Redeemer, but people were at least already talking about Bill Menchen. It made it easier to reissue those on CD.

Anyone care to burn some Prodigal for me?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:09 am

See I've never even heard of Prodigal (along with probably 1000 other cool Christian bands I would probably really dig).

I love buying reissues because usually they will at least be mastered so often the sould quality is better, and you don't have to pay those ridiculous collector prices.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:56 am

I think most of us would still love for all the Apostle stuff to be remastered and reissued. Maybe someday.....

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:38 am

That's were I still have hope for that all the Apostle stuff will be remastered and reissued.
How cool that will be.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:47 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I think most of us would still love for all the Apostle stuff to be remastered and reissued. Maybe someday.....

Most definately!

Re- released CDs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re- released CDs.   Re- released CDs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re- released CDs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: