Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wierd dream I had last night...

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
Dynamis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Wierd dream I had last night... Empty
PostSubject: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Had the strangest dream ever last night. Dreamed I was in Sweden (what I was doing in Sweden I have no idea) and happened to walk into a convenience store (do they even have convenience stores in Sweden?). I glanced up and lo and behold working behind the front counter was none other than Christian Liljegren! So I gathered my items together, walked to the front counter to pay for them and Christian greets me with a big smile and asks "What is the most recent concert that you attended?". At that point I started to get a bit excited thinking a was about to engage in a metal related conversion with Christian Liljegren (yes- Christian Liljegren!) when all of a sudden I woke up and realized it was a dream...

Do not know if this is the correct section to post this in. Perhaps this belongs in the Prayer Request section because it is obvious that I need it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 am

Did you eat Mexican food right before you went to bed?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 am

I don't think I've had any dreams like that lately. But I like your story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 am

Quote :
Did you eat Mexican food right before you went to bed?

You know, this might have something to do with it- or perhaps it was that Campbell's Chunky soup I had for lunch...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:53 am

Why is it we always wake up just before the good part ?
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 am

Sometimes you really dream strange things.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Sounds a lot better than most of the dreams I seem to have. Too bad you couldn't bring back an autograph.

lol!

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Quote :
Sounds a lot better than most of the dreams I seem to have. Too bad you couldn't bring back an autograph.

Tonight I plan to sleep with the most recent Golden Resurrection CD under my pillow...
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Dynamis wrote:
Quote :

Tonight I plan to sleep with the most recent Golden Resurrection CD under my pillow...

lol! That was hilarious. lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Dynamis wrote:
Quote :

That means you'll probably dream you are in Chicago and instead you will run into Rex Carroll. Then you'll feel all foolish for having the wrong cd.....maybe you need to just sleep with all of them.

Laughing

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Quote :
maybe you need to just sleep with all of them.

CD slut! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Quote :
That means you'll probably dream you are in
Chicago and instead you will run into Rex Carroll. Then you'll feel all
foolish for having the wrong cd.....maybe you need to just sleep with
all of them.

Good idea. I think from now on I will sleep with all my CD's underneath the bed...
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :

CD slut! lol!

That was actually my first thought… then I thought "that's just WRONG…"
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:57 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
CD slut! lol!

Wierd dream I had last night... 535627

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
CD slut! lol!

Hey, we can't let Andre crack all the lame jokes. I still have some lameness to express.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:25 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
CD slut! lol!

Hey, we can't let Andre crack all the lame jokes. I still have some lameness to express.

Neutral

You stole my thunder.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierd dream I had last night...   Wierd dream I had last night... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wierd dream I had last night...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: