Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ascension

Ascension

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-12-07

My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! Empty
PostSubject: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:38 am

Man what a WAR this one is. My national group endorsed Rick Santorum in December. I spent a little time with Rick over the last few days and REALLY like this guy here are just some of the photos from the campaign trail over the last weeks.
https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v27/rutledri/Election%202012%20GOP%20Primary/?albumview=slideshow
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:53 am

I can't say that I am crazy about any of the presidential hopefuls. To me, Romney and Santorum, when you look at their stances and past voting records, come off as mild liberals--not true conservatives.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:05 am

My hope is God will give the US a good Christian president who will make the economy in the US better and will care for all Americans.
Back to top Go down
Ascension

Ascension

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I can't say that I am crazy about any of the presidential hopefuls. To me, Romney and Santorum, when you look at their stances and past voting records, come off as mild liberals--not true conservatives.
Mitt Romney is Obama lite the Pat Boone to Little Richard in this race and Obama WHITE!
Rick Santorum was on the other hand rated A+ by the NRA has an A rating by the American Tax Payers and was ranked as one of the 5 most fiscally conservative Senators who have served in the US Senate over the last 10 years!
Rick is anything but a Liberal and I know this man personally well!
The radical Homoserxual lobby in 2006 put up over 20 MILLION dollars to see Rick defeated because he was deemed as such a threat to their agenda. Don't buy what the liberal media is feeding you on Rick Santorum!
Now take a look at this article from 2007 written in the Atlantic Magazine if Santorum was a liberal why with the most liberal of those in the arena hate him THIS much??
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/03/they-won-8217-t-know-what-hit-them/5619/

They Won’t Know What Hit Them

The software mogul Tim Gill has a mission: Stop the
Rick Santorums of tomorrow before they get started. How a network of gay
political donors is stealthily fighting sexual discrimination and
reshaping American politics
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Quote :
Rick Santorum was on the other hand rated A+ by
the NRA has an A rating by the American Tax Payers and was ranked as one
of the 5 most fiscally conservative Senators who have served in the US
Senate over the last 10 years!
Rick is anything but a Liberal and I know this man personally well!

He voted for the stimulus package. That alone makes him another Obama lite.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 am

I will go so far as to say that since Romney is a raging liberal, then Santorum is at best a moderate. Given his record, I would dare to wager that when the pressure is on, he will cave to Pelosi/Reed and sell us all out.

Mind you he is WAY better than Mitt (spirit babies) Romney could ever be, but he's still not the Christian conservative that we need as a nation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:20 pm

How's Ron Paul looking?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Old. My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! 69238 Thanks, folks! I'll be here all week.

Seriously, he won't get enough delegates to get the nomination. He will be lucky to get a VP call.

Back to top Go down
Ascension

Ascension

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
How's Ron Paul looking?
Dead last place on Ron Paul in both Alabama and Mississippi.
SANTORUM WINS ALABAMA JUDGE ROY MOORE WINS IN A LANDSLIDE

And I was fortunate enough to be in the thick of the battle with both candidates shoulder to shoulder!
https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...view=slideshow

Back to top Go down
Ascension

Ascension

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Rick was my wish candidate and I was on board from the start!
Much of his record has been twisted and yes in the end he did agree to support a couple things from the GOP in an effort to save himself.
The radical Homosexual lobby had been targeting Rick and put up over $20 MILLION to see him defeated in his Senate Race in 06 + the threats to his family and other things you guys have no way of knowing about.
I also have been targeted by this lobby so i understand where some other may not. Rick learned a harsh lesson as the GOP then shived him BIG time and you can bet he won't make the same mistakes again!
To see what I am talking about here read THIS from 2007!
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/03/they-won-8217-t-know-what-hit-them/5619/
They Won’t Know What Hit Them

The software mogul Tim Gill has a mission: Stop the
Rick Santorums of tomorrow before they get started. How a network of gay
political donors is stealthily fighting sexual discrimination and
reshaping American politics
From page 3 of the article.
Operating at that level gave them a chance to “punish the wicked,” as
Gill puts it—to snuff out rising politicians who were building their
careers on antigay policies, before they could achieve national
influence. Their chief cautionary example of such a villain is Senator
Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania he was finally defeated last year, at a cost of more than $20 million.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:13 am

Ascension, my vote (and my wife's) is for Rick Santorum! From what I've been able to sift out of the political mud-wallow, he is far and away the best candidate for the Presidency! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I am going to be the odd man out here...I am overwhelmingly for Ron Paul. I am a constitutionalists and want the government out of my business. My second choice would be newt. That being said if It came down to Romney vs. Obama I would take Mitt. If it came down to Santorum vs. Obama I won't vote because I have no use for either one of them. I am registered republican but I am middle of the road. I have no use for ultra liberalism or a PC society but I am not real conservative either. I think the government has no buisness legislating morality.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 am

brokentulsa wrote:
I am going to be the odd man out here...I am overwhelmingly for Ron Paul. I am a constitutionalists and want the government out of my business. My second choice would be newt. That being said if It came down to Romney vs. Obama I would take Mitt. If it came down to Santorum vs. Obama I won't vote because I have no use for either one of them. I am registered republican but I am middle of the road. I have no use for ultra liberalism or a PC society but I am not real conservative either. I think the government has no buisness legislating morality.

I agree that Dr. Paul would be the best choice, but we know that even if he received 100% of the popular vote and 100% of the electoral vote, he would still lose. The powers that be and the government controlled media have their love children all lined up and we no longer have a say in the matter.

I have said that I think Santorum to be much better than Romney, but I still refuse to vote for either of them. Romney would be Obama sans pigment and Santorum will just turn liberal within a year and we would be right back where we started.

Until there is a TRUE Christian conservative candidate, I will no longer waste my time voting. Spare me the 'if you don't vote you have no right to complain' crap too. Not voting IS my complaint. We haven't had a truly worthwhile presidential candidate in well over 100 years and you see how voting for the lesser of two evils has turned out. As a matter of fact, go back to that evil hatmonger Abraham Lincoln. He was the first that we know for sure to use our beloved constitution for butt wiping paper. It's only gone downhill since. EVERY American president since then has pretty much HATED America and all she stands for and have regularly spit in the face of those of us who love this once great nation.

To be honest, I seriously doubt if voting means that much anymore anyway. There are multitudes of proven cases of voter fraud and EVERY computerized voting machine is easily hacked. I would dare say that if there has ever been a time when our vote doesn't count, it is now. No way Washington will allow the lesser class (us) to vote as we're too stupid to know what we like/want.

Yep, 1984 is here and the best we can do is pray and hope that Jesus makes a hasty return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!   My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My week in ALABAMA politicts primary today GO RICK!!
Page 1 of 1