Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's on your mp3 player ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

What's on your mp3 player ? Empty
PostSubject: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Most of us have mp3 players- iPods, iPhones, Android, Coby, Sony, etc.

At this very moment, what are all the albums on your player ? (No omissions either ! Don't be shy, even if you have some Beiber albums loaded on there Laughing )

Here's my complete iPhone Artists/Albums list:

Altar Boys-Against the grain
Audio A- Some kind of Zombie + Underdog
the Blamed - 21
Bone Prophet -st
Brave - Battle cries + Trust
Broken Silence - Discerning the times
Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
Cry - st
CrystavoX -The 20 year mix
Cynical Limit - st
Defyance- Amaranthine
Deliverance - Learn
Divine Right - So far
Dreamer - Full metal racket
Eden - Fan the flame
Eternal Decision - st + ghost in the machine
Fighter - Bang the drum + The Waiting
Final Axe - Axe of the apostles + Beyond hell's gates
GX Project - Bite stick
The Holidays - Everything is now
Jason Aldean - My kinda party
Little River Band-Greatest hits
Living Sacrifice - st
REO Speedwagon- The Essential vol1+2
Van Morrison- Moondance
X-Sinner- Get it + Angry Einsteins
Zion- Thunder from the mountain
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:33 pm

I don't use my mp3 player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 am

It's a very good idea to start this thread.
But having two threads on CHM with the same topic is that smart?
There's a sticky thread with "Whats in your CD player or MP3 player".
When you have an other meaning about this than I have it's ok to tell that.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
It's a very good idea to start this thread.
But having two threads on CHM with the same topic is that smart?
There's a sticky thread with "Whats in your CD player or MP3 player".
When you have an other meaning about this than I have it's ok to tell that.

This is kind of a different topic, if I understand G/F's post right… this is to list the albums that are currently on your MP3 player, whereas the other thread is what you've recently listened to… I think. Razz

Anyway… my list for my phone:
Angelica - Angelica
Angelica - Walkin' In Faith
Armageddon - The Money mask
Bim - I'm An Alien
Bloodgood - Bloodgood
Bloodgood - Detonation
Boarders - R-existence
Bride - Show No Mercy
Bride - Live To Die
Bride - Silence Is Madness
Bride - End Of The Age
Broken Silence - Discerning The Times
Daniel Band - On Rock
Daniel Band - Straight Ahead
Daniel Band - Run From The Darkness
Daniel Band - Rise Up
Daniel Band - Running Out Of Time
Deliverance - Deliverance
Deliverance - Weapons Of Our Warfare
Deliverance - What A Joke
Disaffection - Begin The Revolution
Dreamer - Full Metal Racket
DTS - DTS
Final Axe - Beyond Hell's Gate
Final Axe - The Axe Of The Apostles
ForChristSake - Death Is But A Breath Away
GX Project - Bite Stick
His Witness - Kingdom Come
Jesus Freaks - Socially Unacceptable
King James - The Fall
Main Line Riders - Shot In The Dark
Main Line Riders - Worldshaker
Menchen - Red Rock
Menchen - In The Light
Mike Oldfield - odd songs from Crises and Discovery
Morse Code - Best Of tape rip, odd songs from La Marche Des Hommes and Procréation
The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral
Nineteen88 - The Great American Rock And Roll Spectacle
Overstep - odd songs from La Pierre…
Petra - More Power To Ya
Petra - This Means War!
Petra - Petra Means Rock!
Petra - Back To The Rock
Redeemer - Double Edge Sword
Redeemer - Anno Domini
Redeemer - One Way
Rev Seven - The Unveiling
Rev Seven - Hell And Back
Rev Seven - Seven Years Of Good Luck
Rev Seven - 747
Rex Carroll & The Bleed - Take Back A Life
Rex Carroll Band - That Was Then, This Is Now
Saint - Warriors Of The Son
Saint - Time's End
Saint - Too Late For Living
Saint - In The Battle
Saint - Crime Scene Earth 2.0
Saint - Hell Blade
Saint - The Revelation
Saint - Desperate Night
Strait Shooters - Strait To The Heart
Stryper - Murder By Pride
Tempest - odd singles recently released by Mick
Temple Of Blood - Overlord
Titanic - Maiden Voyage
Titanic - Screaming In Silence
Titanic - Full Steam Ahead
Torman Maxt - Just Talking About The Universe… For Now
Torman Maxt - The Foolishness of God
Torman Maxt - The Problem Of Pain (pt. 1)
Various Artists - Roxx Summer Sampler 2012
Visual Cliff - Collective Spirit
Walking With Kings - Walking With Kings
Warmachine - The Beginning Of The End
Zane Knight - Knight In A High Tower

Whew, that's a lot. Laughing And my iPod has ALL my collection on it…
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 am

My MP3 player died about 5 months ago and I have yet to replace it. Crying or Very sad

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 am

I have 19G worth of music...way to much to list by album, but here are the artist...

Christian
Angelica..Barren Cross..Bride.. Daniel Band..Darrell Mansfield..Driver..Eternal Ryte..Fear Not..Holy Soldier..Kreyson..Narnia..P.K.Mitchell..Paradox..Petra..Place of Skulls..Joshua.. Princess Bride..Rage Of Angels..First Strike..Rez..Six Minute Century..Steven Patrick..Stryper..Third Day..Whitecross..X-Sinner..Zion..Shout

50s
Bobby Freeman, Buddy Holly..Carl Perkins..Chuck Berry..Fats Domino..Jerry Lee Lewis..Richie Valens..Ricky Nelson..Sam Cooke..The Everly Brothers..The Kingsman

Elvis
40 different Albums

60s
Aretha Franklin..Beatles..Janis Joplin..Bob Dylan..CCR..Jimi Hendrix..Doors..Small Faces..Beach Boys..The Seeds..The Surfaris..Yardbirds..The Zombies

80s
Til Tuesday..Flock of Seagulls..Aha..Animotion..art of noise..Bananarama..Big Country..Billy Idol..Boys don't cry..Corey Hart..David Bowie..Eddy Grant..Eurythmics..Frankie Goes to Hollywood..Gary Numan..Glen Frey..Go Gos..Huey Lewis and The News..Falco..Inxs..Kajagoogoo..Madonna..Michael Jackson..Pet Shop Boys..Phil Collins..Prince..REM..Rick Springfield..Right Said Fred..Robert Palmer.. Robert Plant..Rockwell..Roxxete..Sade..Seal..Simple Minds..Simply Red..Sly Fox..Soft Cell..Talking Heads..Tears For Fears..The Fixx..The Hooters..The Outfield..The Powerstation..The Romantics..The Smiths..Tom Jones..Tommy TuTone..Tone Loc..U2..KC and The Sunshine band..Kool and The Gang..Rick James..Ricky Martin

Rock and Metal
Aerosmith..Allman Brothers..Argent..Bad Company..Billy Squier..Bob Seger ..Boston..Bryan Adams..The Cars..Cheap Trick..Cruel Story of Youth..Deep Purple..Don Henley..The Donnas..Doobie Brothers..Eagles..Drivin and Cryin..Eddie Money..ELO..Eric Clapton..The Faces..Foghat..Free..Heart..Foreigner..Honeymoon Suite..Jeff Healey..Jefferson Starship..Joan Jett..Joe Perry Project..Journey..John Couger Mellencamp..Kim Mitchell..The Knack..Linda Ronstadt..Loverboy..Montrose..Nazareth..Neil Young..Night Ranger..Orion The Hunter..Pat Travers..Pat Benatar..Phantom, Rocker and Slick..Pursuit of happiness..Queen..REO Speedwagon..Rick Derringer..Rival Sons..Robin Trower..Rush..Rolling Stones..Santana..Slade..The Smithereens..Steve Miller..Steppenwolf..Styx..T-Rex..Stray Cats..Ted Nugent..Tom Petty..Touch..Van Halen..Zebra..ZZ Top..220 Volt..AC/DC..Accept..Adam Bomb..Ace Frehley..Aldo Nova..Alice Cooper..Anvil..Ambush..April Wine..Autograph..Axel Rudi Pell..Badlands..Benedictum..Black n Blue..Black Sabbath..Blue Oyster Cult..Blackeyed Susan..Bon Jovi..Bullet Boys..Britny Fox..Cinderella..Crashdiet..The Cult..Def Leppard..Dio..Doro..Donnie Iris..Dokken..Europe..Fastway..Firehouse..Firewind..Fozzy..Gamma Ray..Gary Moore..Girlschool..Grim Reaper..Hammer Fall..Hanoi Rocks..Helix..Heavy Pettin..Hardline..Hurricane..Hysterica..Iron Maiden..Jorn..Judas Priest..Keel..Kiss..Kick Axe..Kingdom Come..Kix..Krokus..LA Guns..Led Zeppelin..Lita Ford..Lizzy Borden..Manowar..Mamas Boys..Masi..Megadeth..Megahurtz..Michael Schenker..The Mob..Motley Crue..Motorhead..Moxy..Ozzy Osbourne..Outloud..Pantera (includes all the glam albums from the 80s)..
Paradise..Poison..Quade..Quiet Riot..Pretty Boy Floyd..Queensryche..Ratt..Rage..Rainbow..Reckless Love..Riot..Rough Cutt..Sammy Hagar..Roxx Gang..Saxon..Scorpions..Scarlet Fever..Sgt. Roxx..Shotgun Messiah..Glen Frey..Sister Sin..Slaughter..Spread Eagle..Steel Dragon..Steeler..Steel Panther..Stone Fury..Sweet..TNT..Sweet Cheater..Teeze..Tesla..Thin Lizzy..Thunder..Tora Tora..Shooting Star..Twisted Sister..Triumph..Type O Negative..UFO..Unsun..Uzi..Vandenberg..Spinal Tap..Vinnie Vincent Invasion..Vixen..Wasp..Warlock.Warrant..White Lion..Whitesnake..Y&T..Wicked Teaze..Winger..XYZ..

Blues
Bo Diddley..John Lee Hooker..Rory Gallagher..Little Walter..Johnny Winter..Stevie Ray Vaughan..Bobby Bland..Elmore James..Howlin Wolf..Etta James..Freddie King..Johnny Lang

Country and Southern Rock
Allan Jackson..Billy "Crash" Craddock..Brooks and Dunn..Dwight Yoakam..CW McCall..Chris Isaak..Garth Brooks..George Strait..Jerry Reed..Jason Aldean..John Anderson..Johnny Lee..Merle Haggard..Patsy Cline..Tanya Tucker..Toby Keith..Tompall Glacier..Travis Tritt..Waylon Jennings..Willie Nelson..Johnny Cash.. .38 Special..Hank Williams Jr. ..Blackfoot..Molly Hatchet..The Outlaws..Point Blank..Charlie Daniels Band..Marshall Tucker Band..Lynyrd Skynyrd..Ozark Mountain Daredevils

I also have around 500 CD's..250 Cassettes..225 Records..28G loaded on my computer and various books and Posters
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Now THAT's a collection ! Very eclectic !

I used to have a Lizzy Borden album with the song Iron Rod but couldn't understand what he was meaning - He sang about how the False Prophet and the Beast shall die forever and ever and the King shall rule with an Iron Rod or something like that (it's been over 25 years since I listened to it), but though it sounded pro-Bible, at one point he says "Saviour, yours is dead"... so I never got what the song was saying.... it rocked but was kind of strange lyrically.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 pm

I don't meet too many people who like Zebra. Most people don't even know who they are ! I've loved that band since the mid 80s. His vox is an acquired taste.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Love me some Zebra, but haven't heard them in years.

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:42 am

I pulled out my mp3 for my drive home so I can blast and get to know this new Tourniquet album better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mp3 player ?   What's on your mp3 player ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's on your mp3 player ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: