Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

church app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

church  app Empty
PostSubject: church app   church  app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:57 pm

My church has a really cool phone app.. does anyone else go to a church with a phone app?
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

church  app Empty
PostSubject: Re: church app   church  app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm

We use ours all the time......we use youversion. Gives us access to the sermon notes and all sorts of cool stuff. I don't even take my Bible with me anymore, it's all on my smartphone. It's funny, instead of pages turning when the pastor announces what scripture he's going to be preaching from, you see all these phone and tablet screens light up as people open their Bible app.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

church  app Empty
PostSubject: Re: church app   church  app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Ya'll do know that the KJV app is what Peter and Paul used, so it's good enough for me. lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

church  app Empty
PostSubject: Re: church app   church  app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Ya'll do know that the KJV app is what Peter and Paul used, so it's good enough for me. lol!

Sorry, REAL Christians carry hand-copied replicas of the Dead Sea scrolls......you have to use the earliest available source material or it just isn't good enough.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

church  app Empty
PostSubject: Re: church app   church  app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 am

bassdude wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Sorry, REAL Christians carry hand-copied replicas of the Dead Sea scrolls......you have to use the earliest available source material or it just isn't good enough.

Dangit! I guess I ain't holy enough. I flunked Greek! LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

church  app Empty
PostSubject: Re: church app   church  app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 am

bassdude wrote:
We use ours all the time......we use youversion. Gives us access to the sermon notes and all sorts of cool stuff..

Our church does the same thing, but I don't have a smart phone yet....so I've never used it.

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

church  app Empty
PostSubject: Re: church app   church  app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 am

bassdude wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

church  app 13074

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

church  app Empty
PostSubject: Re: church app   church  app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Moses used tablets before they were cool. Razz

I use YouVersion myself, and it's nice to download translations in different languages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

church  app Empty
PostSubject: Re: church app   church  app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

church app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: