Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revolution (TV series)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Revolution (TV series) Empty
PostSubject: Revolution (TV series)   Revolution (TV series) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:25 pm

http://www.nbc.com/revolution/

Long story short. Worldwide blackout. Everything electrical ceases to work. Planes fall out of the sky. Cars stop running. Chaos ensues.

Fast forward 15 years.

Governments have fallen. Militias have sprung up in their place. And there are just a handful of people who really know why the lights went out and how they might fix it.

Interesting to watch how we as a people might have to adapt should (God forbid) something like than happen in the real world.

Only two episodes so far, but I have become a faithful viewer of this show. You can watch both episodes on the link to NBC that I posted.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Revolution (TV series) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolution (TV series)   Revolution (TV series) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 pm

I told my wife that show looked awesome ! She doesn't wanna watch it cuz she said it sounds depressing.

I think it would be a great lesson for everyone to live for a while without ANY modern conveniences whatsoever ! We'd sure focus more on God, wouldn't we !?
Back to top Go down

Revolution (TV series)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: