Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secular prayer for halloween week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

secular prayer for halloween week Empty
PostSubject: secular prayer for halloween week   secular prayer for halloween week I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 pm

This week I have chosen W.A.S.P....Blackie claims to be a christian now and his last album was awesome. I feel somehow though he needs prayer to help him on his walk with God. I have no problem with his past albums personally but there is some hardcore stuff there. In an interview I heard recently Blackie says he still feels alot of anger inside him and as he watched old wasp videos he saw a very angry man.
Also lets pray for hurricane sandy victims.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: secular prayer for halloween week   secular prayer for halloween week I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Praying
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: secular prayer for halloween week   secular prayer for halloween week I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Great choice! Praying for Blackie....and those poor souls in the path of Hurricane Sandy

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: secular prayer for halloween week   secular prayer for halloween week I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 am

Lord of all creation, may You move deeply in the heart of Blackie to have a peace in his soul - Your peace that is way beyond our understanding. Give him strength to stand firm for You and to forsake his prior lifestyle, bringing honor to Your Name. May his music be a catalyst for many to come to faith.

And those devastated by the hurricane, may they realize their finite-ness, and look to You for help and recognize that You're all that matters, not all the material things in their lives. Show them Your grace and mercy through this time, so that they may glorify You.

In the mighty Name of Jesus,
So be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secular prayer for halloween week   secular prayer for halloween week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secular prayer for halloween week
Page 1 of 1