Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread

Go down 
+5
ishmael81
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread   The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Maybe this one is off topic but which one of these is NOT the name of a Bride CD:

1) Tsar Bomba
2) Live To Die
3) Silence Screams
4) Snakes In The Playground
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread   The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:38 pm

3)

Smile
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread   The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:49 pm

The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread - Page 3 Strype10
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread   The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:10 am

Speaking of Stryper... this isn't "cool" as the thread's title states, but it is "random music stuff" - Total bummer....

November 1992:

"The HELP Ministries office, owned and operated by Michael Sweet and wife Kyle, were robbed in November. Various items were stolen, including all of Michael's Stryper costumes, his first Stryper guitar and a rare Tom Anderson guitar.  All of his sound equipment, computer systems and some gold records were taken. "Whoever did it knew exactly what was there," said Michael. "They took everything of value, period. They cleaned me out. They took every piece of gear I have and have ever owned.  They didn't even leave me a guitar pick. It's so expensive to have insurance on equipment that I couldn't afford it." "
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread   The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:27 pm

^ I remember that being mentioned at the Stryperforum. Don't know if any got sold  or they just kept it all.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread   The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:40 pm

It's so messed up. I know it's just "stuff", but it had a lot of sentimental value to Sweet and it was all irreplaceable. Such a bummer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread   The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Cool Music Stuff Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3