Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd   Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:04 am

This week Pray for the band of your choice. Maybe it is your fav, or a local band you know. Or maybe just the "old" classic band that inspired you to walk stronger for the Lord. Your Choice this week!!

If I have not told you yet Happy Holi... NOT Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and happy New Year. Try to relax and enjoy your time with your family and friends. Do not get caught up in the rush for gifts and events. I think everyone in Newtown Conn. would just want another minute to hold on to the ones they love.

You ALL are precious in the sight of the Lord and me. May your heart be filled with Joy, May your homes be filled with peace, and may your lives be filled with Love.

God Bless

Tim

Ps. Someone needs to stop all these sales on cds. Being a single guy I do not have a lot of people to buy for. But i have been on amazon and ebay buying some christian metal I have been wanting fro a while. I need to stop or I will be broke ha ha!!!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd   Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Timshell64 wrote:
You ALL are precious in the sight of the Lord and me. May your heart be filled with Joy, May your homes be filled with peace, and may your lives be filled with Love

That gets a big AMEN from me! And a very merry Christmas to you too brother.

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd   Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:11 am

Thanks Staybrite I appreciate it Bro!!!!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd   Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:02 am

Thank you very much for your good wishes Tim.
A very Merry Christmas for you too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd   Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Prayer week of the 17th thru 23rd
Page 1 of 1