Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark?

Go down 
+2
Driven
Timshell64
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark? Empty
PostSubject: You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark?   You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:49 am

I just got the Mainline Riders cd at Brutal planet records christmas sale. It was a great deal and I could not pass it up. i took it work yesterday and listened to it. Well anyway usually I will give a cd a second spin to give it the benefit of a doubt, but not this one.

So if anyone wants it, it is yours just ask. First PM I get it will go to you, at no cost. I will even pay to mail it to you.

Peace

Tim
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark?   You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:14 am

Too bad I already have it. Razz Decent album, not really great IMO but a few good rock tunes on there.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark?   You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 pm

I really liked the album (even bought a copy for a friend). I really dig that dirty rock sound they had. I will admit that the lyrics are better on the follow-up album. Hopefully you can get someone to take it off your hands

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark?   You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Yeah I have it too and I like the style of it but it really needs a remaster as the mastering and mix is just not very good. I asked Cliffy about it one time and he agreed saying at the time he didn't like mastering his own stuff. it is something I listened to for a few months then put away. To me it has a pre GNR sound, Hollywood Rose kind of rock. It's decent but not something I want to hear again any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark?   You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Personally, I would prefer that the Mainline Riders not get shot at all...

Sorry about that one- couldn't help it! In all seriousness, I occasionally like to give "Shot In The Dark" a spin, although I like the groups sophomore release "Worldshaker" a lot better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark?   You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Just pmed you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark?   You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You want Mainline Riders Shot in the Dark?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: