Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL

Go down 
+3
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
Driven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL Empty
PostSubject: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm

How does $5 for a rare CD sound… Posted on David's fb.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4029075085873&set=a.2652286947030.2111452.1251463155&type=1
"I have a limited number of the "Premonition Of Doom" Original album cover cd's left! If you would like to have one, Just send me $5.00 via my pay-pal davidlovesmusic68 [at] msn.com ...and I will mail it the same day I get order...There is a very limited quantity of these left!"
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm

BOUGHT ONE ! (I shamelessly asked him to sign it too) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:37 am

I would, but I've had one for years now.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 am

I've mine for years too.
No need to buy an other.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 pm

I'll be buying one for sure. I kinda like Ozzy-ish music and it's rare anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:02 pm

That is a good deal, I already bought mine last year so I won't be taking advantage of it. I am interested in hearing the new album though (when he gets it done).

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 pm

he's also selling the reissue of his "holy psychotherapy" for $8
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Personally I think it is still overpriced, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Alright. I've waited long enough to make my post here.

First question before I go off - Has anyone else here bought a CD from David's Facebook special ? And if so, did you ever get yours in the mail ?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 pm

I haven't. I have heard some horror stories, though, from this now defunct Kickstarter project.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Well, here's another horror story. I'm ripped, but am trying to be as civil as possible about this.

[[Removed in respect for David who made things right]]

Last edited by Guilty/Forgiven on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Ouch that's not good at all. Not cool to leave fans hanging like that.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:03 pm

I quote his FB page that began this thread (emphasis mine)

"I have a limited number of the "Premonition Of Doom" Original album cover cd's left! If you would like to have one, Just send me $5.00 via my pay-pal davidlovesmusic68 [at] msn.com ...and I will mail it the same day I get order...There is a very limited quantity of these left!"
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 pm

I'd give him another week and hit him again with another email. After that, I doubt I'd ever order from him again.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 am

Man… I feel guilty for having posted this… but then again, I was just the messenger… Sorry G/F, I hope this gets worked out.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Bro, it's not your fault at all!

David delivered finally. He mailed the package out on 3/22/13 and it arrived tonight 3/25/13.

I don't understand why it wasn't sent anytime during the weeks I was corresponding with him in January, or February, or most of March for that matter. It wasn't until I sent some pretty tough notes on Friday that it finally got sent... unfortunately he didn't respond to me, despite the letter showing "read" on Friday.
I should have listened to Chris and wait a week, but I didn't, and I was a bit abrupt with him today.... then the mail came at 7pm.... and there it was - egads.
Anyways, we talked and there's no hard feelings.

You can bet I'll never buy from him again though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL   David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Benson - Premonition Of Doom - SUPER DEAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: