Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
kethdredd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kethdredd

kethdredd

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-04-28

I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. Empty
PostSubject: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:45 pm

Bold message. Modern rock. Sounds pretty decent to me, and I'm not much of a modern rock fan.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=139510320
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:56 pm

Chosenone, posted about these guys last month.

I'm not a huge modern rock fan myself, but I think these guys actually sound promising.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:28 am

If their CD wasn't an EP, I'd already have this on the way.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:20 am

Staynlis sounds great.
To bad there's only one EP.
I prefer a full length CD much more.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 10:26 am

alldatndensum wrote:
If their CD wasn't an EP, I'd already have this on the way.

I don't mind EP's but I'm going to wait for at least 6-9 months from their initial release date, because I am sure they will re-release it with some bonus tracks later on.

lol!

Number of posts : 3872

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:59 pm

I really like the Ep.

ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:34 pm

Love this band. I to am not a fan of EP's. Hopefully they will release a full length cd in the future. They have the potential of being huge in the Christian market, imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:21 pm

Hey Fellow rockers! Whats up? M here from the band Staynlis. I was doing a google search and ran across this forum and your posts about our music. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great comments about our music! You guys rock and are in part why we do what we do...the other part is glorifying His name and reaching others for Him.

Also thought I would take a minute to talk about the EP and why we did what we did. As you prob know cutting a CD is expensive. Especially when done in Nashville at a top studio with a top engineer/producer. But we felt like God gave His very best for us (His son) the least we could do is give our very best (resources) for His music CD!

Anyway like I said a lot of money was spent, and unless we get some serious sales, or some serious financial backing, there will not be a full CD released in 6-9 months. So if you are holding out..you may be holding out for a while Wink

We do have some great songs to share with everyone once we do get back in the studio, but God will need to make a way at this point!

Just thought i would clear the air and also again wanted to say thanks! Keep rocking for Him!!

Your rocking brothers in Christ
M & Staynlis
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3872

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:46 pm

Thanks for stopping by (and for the EP). God will make a way for a full CD if it's meant to be.

PS - This is WMHD_Rocksalt from myspace BTW.

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:59 am

Welcome Staynlis at Christian Hard Music.
Your band really rocks.
Keep us posted about the music of Staynlis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.   I think you guys will like this.  Staynlis. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think you guys will like this. Staynlis.
Page 1 of 1