Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CM Distro.

Go down 
+6
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
Timshell64
unworthy
rockerVu2
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:00 am

Do any of you guys have ever ordered CDs from CM Distro?
I've ordere the InnerSiege CD from them.
They told me in an e-mail the CD was shipped on February 6th.
Till now I've never seen the CD in my mailbox and I wonde if I really get this CD.
Have you experiences with this online store?
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 am

never heard of 'em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:21 pm

i have heard of them Yvonne. But honestly I do not know very much about them.
I do not think I have ever bought from them myself.
Tim
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 am

Can I ask more?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 am

I haven't personally ordered from CM Distro before, but it looks like I'll scratch them off my list if you're having problems with them.

I've already banished Girder music from my list to buy from as they've screwed me over twice now.

I always mistakenly think that since a company sells Christian music, that they're going to act Christian in their business transactions.... WRONGO !!

Vonnie, let us know what you hear from CM Distro's emails.... hopefully it's nothing bad
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:22 pm

I think you are so right about this Guilty/Forgiven.

The CD is sent on February 4th by First Class mail and has not arrived in my mailbox.
At the end of next week I have to let CM Distro know if I have gotten the CD.
It's bummer. I was so looking forward to listen to the InnerSiege CD.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Do you know where the item shipped from? It has only been 3 weeks. If they are shipping from the USA, then it will take some time to get there.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Who owns them? They aren't another incarnation of Divine Met Distro or Christian Yard Sale are they?
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:27 am

The website of CD Distro shows me they are located in California.
I have no idea who is the owner of CM Distro.
This will be the first time since I order CDs in the US I haven't gotten the CD.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:34 am

Figures...

Hey, 3 weeks ain't so bad. I ordered a Crucified record from Girder in NOVEMBER of 2012 and it's still not here yet ! I wrote them emails, and they finally responded with a cold "form" email that it was being processed. Another month later I just told them to keep the album and give me my money back. I said they either don't have the album, or they're too busy to send it to me. I never rcvd a reply from that email so I'm hoping they credited my account and didn't steal the money from me.

So yeh, I know what that's like. But 3 weeks isn't too bad, send them a nice email and question them about it. As long as they're not like the cold hearted people at Girder, they'll probably write you back and apologize and make things right... at least that's how I've been treated by most Christian music companies.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Maybe the customers are InnerSiege fans too and they decided to "take" the CD.
Back to top Go down

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Unfortunately when the U.S. post office goes to 5 days instead of 6 later this year I think we will all be waiting a little longer.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:14 pm

I don't live in the US, but at the other site of the Atlantic.

Still no CD.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Unfortunately when the U.S. post office goes to 5 days instead of 6 later this year I think we will all be waiting a little longer.

That still is not a finished deal. They still don't have the full Congressional approval they need for the cutting back.

Besides, even under the cutback of mail delivery plan, packages were to still be delivered. So, that shouldn't affect us getting CDs.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Our post office is only open 5 days a week here in our little town (but we still get mail delievery on Saturday).

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Quote :
That still is not a finished deal. They still don't have the full Congressional approval they need for the cutting back.

"Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe says the Postal Service does not need
congressional approval to discontinue Saturday mail delivery and the
5-day delivery schedule will start this Aug. 5."

http://www.fiercegovernment.com/story/usps-can-legally-stop-saturday-letter-delivery-says-postmaster-general/2013-02-06
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 pm

brokentulsa wrote:

Ha ha...not if you download instead of buying CDs like I do! Razz
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

I ordered a CD from a seller on Amazon in January, a month later it never arrived - so I asked for a refund and that I don't want the cd. He complied and apologized. a week later it arrived. So I wrote him telling him that it finally came and how can I get payment to him.... I've yet to rcv a response from him.

This is the first prob I've had dealing with Amazon. Other than that, I've ordered approximately 200 cds using amazon recently and ALL of them arrive within 3 business days.
I love AMAZON !!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Amazon is great unless you're looking for something super rare. I have about 30 things in my wish list and some of them are steep used (like singles for $10) but even with that, total is probably less than $200.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I ordered a CD from a seller on Amazon in January, a month later it never arrived - so I asked for a refund and that I don't want the cd. He complied and apologized. a week later it arrived. So I wrote him telling him that it finally came and how can I get payment to him.... I've yet to rcv a response from him.

Oh bummer.

I have purchased a dozen or so cds from Amazon sellers and have never had a problem.

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 am

Never had a problem with Amazon. I have done real well on ebay also. I have bought close to 70 cds from ebay and even bought an expensive guitar from there once...no problem. Once I did get the wrong cd along time ago but the seller told me to keep it and gave a full refund fast.

I did read that American vendors shipping to Europe are saying its taking the post office 6 to 8 weeks to deliver.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago. After you've tried to make it right, if they never respond, you get it free. Which, after the fact that they so thoroughly messed up the order, isn't entirely unjustified.

I, too, LOVE Amazon. It is easily my favorite place to buy music. I get probably 90% or more of my music there.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:36 am

Since the beginning of January when I decided to "re-collect" my favorite CDs, I've bought a little over 100 CDs thru Amazon. About 20 from ebay, and around 50 from CHM and CMR regulars.
That's not including my LP collecting. I've purchased over 50 LPs from ebay since January, about a dozen from Amazon, about a dozen from Nifty Music (Brent), and assorted vinyls from different websites.

I set out to have a 40 dollar max per month and I've been a bad boy and exceeded that amount by 100s of dollars Embarassed

I feel a serious addiction grabbing hold of me and will need to back off of this endeavor. It's not that I don't have the money, it's just the fact that I always overdue things... and need to discipline myself more.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:34 pm

You could always buy stuff for your friends... lol!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:42 am

I like that idea. I can send a wish list if you'd like!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CM Distro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Distro.   CM Distro. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CM Distro.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next