Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Typing this with my phone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Typing this with my phone Empty
PostSubject: Typing this with my phone   Typing this with my phone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:37 am

Anyone used the mobile skin for the forums yet? One can now post without going to Classic mode - just tap/click the arrow in the upper right to log in. Super useful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Typing this with my phone   Typing this with my phone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:05 pm

I think we have had the mobile version for a while... I don't really like it and just stick with the full version on my phone.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Typing this with my phone   Typing this with my phone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm

I haven't really tried with my phone. The screen is just too small.

Of course, I am not doing a whole lot with my phone as I busted the screen while rock climbing for a geocache that I didn't find yesterday. I have a new phone ordered and bought a two year insurance plan that covers dropping and breaking your phone.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Typing this with my phone   Typing this with my phone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:49 pm

I look at this site on my phone all the time. I like the way it looks...thanks for the info DB.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Typing this with my phone   Typing this with my phone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:03 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I haven't really tried with my phone. The screen is just too small.

Of course, I am not doing a whole lot with my phone as I busted the screen while rock climbing for a geocache that I didn't find yesterday. I have a new phone ordered and bought a two year insurance plan that covers dropping and breaking your phone.

Ouch. I've cracked the back of my phone in two places, but I'm thankful to not have any damage to the front. Still, I bought a screen protector and bumper for $5 just in case.

I've logged out for now from the mobile app because every time I check a thread I'm already watching, the forum will send me a new email. Therefore, I'll just log in whenever I need to post.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Typing this with my phone   Typing this with my phone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:36 am

Quote :
Ouch. I've cracked the back of my phone in two
places, but I'm thankful to not have any damage to the front. Still, I
bought a screen protector and bumper for $5 just in case.

I had a screen protector on as well, but the 20 foot drop still did quiet the number on it. It was also inside my pack that a dropped down to reduce weight to make the climb easier and so that I could hug closer to the rocks. When you are carrying the weight I do, staying close to the rocks is harder.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Typing this with my phone   Typing this with my phone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:46 pm

I got an extended warranty for my first phone, and I'm glad I did, because the battery malfunctioned and I had to get a replacement. So I had a brand new phone at that point, which made me pretty happy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typing this with my phone   Typing this with my phone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typing this with my phone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: