Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
Thomas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! Empty
PostSubject: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:56 am

Limited time deal for CHM members ONLY!*
NEVER sold 'em this low before!
Shipping INCLUDED in prices!
Don't wait... I can't do this for too long!

Unforsaken "Not Alone" (2005)
- regular price: $15.00 + S&H
- within Canada: now only $9.00 WITH S&H!
- to U.S.: now only $10.00 WITH S&H!

Unforsaken "Prison Walls" EP (2004)
- regular price: $8.00 + S&H
- within Canada: now only $5.00 WITH S&H!
- to U.S.: now only $6.00 WITH S&H!

Incarnate "Believe In Me" single/EP (2002)
- regular price: $8.00 + S&H
- within Canada: now only $4.00 WITH S&H!
- to U.S.: now only $5.00 WITH S&H!

Buy all three and save EVEN MORE!
- within Canada: only $16.00!!!
- to U.S.: only $19.00!!!
- ...and the shipping is STILL INCLUDED!

Overseas orders:
- use "to U.S." prices
- add $2.00 S&H
- pay in Canadian funds (CAD)

- PayPal orders only
- send payment to email address mail@unforsaken.ca
- be sure to state what CDs you are ordering in the comments section
- be sure your mailing address is up to date - CDs will be shipped to address in your PayPal details, no exceptions

* (may extend offer to CMR members at a later date, depending on response here)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforsaken.ca
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:38 am

What songs are on the Prison Walls EP?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
LateFortheParty

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:10 pm

Thomas,

It is great to see you here. I bought Not Alone awhile back, and still listen to it, and songs off of it (on my mp3er) all the time. (I have it listed as one of my top ten purchases for the last year...in another thread here)

Thanks for the offer. I am interested in the Incarnate cd, and am curious as to where I can listen to clips for that lp.

You and Jon are very talented and I wish you all the best.

Thanks for coming on here, and I would love to know what you are up to, even if nothing new Smile .
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:04 am

Hey Alldat - good to see ya, bro!
The "Prison Walls" EP contains:
1. "Prison Walls" (of course!) - slightly different mix than what appeared on the "Not Alone" CD
2. "Musical Voice" - the very FIRST song that Jon and I EVER worked on together way back when we first met... finally recorded a good version of it and released it on this EP
3. "Prison Walls (breakaway mix)" - a darker remix of the title track... kinda sinister sounding, but very cool
The EP also contains a sample track promoting the "Not Alone" CD, but that's kind of irrelevant if you've already got that CD. Tracks 2 and 3 will not appear on any other Unforsaken album, though, so now's the time to pick up these bonus tracks at a good price.

By the way, dude, how would you like to do some bass tracks for me on a couple of Incarnate songs?
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:18 am

Hey LateFortheParty...
Thanks so much for all the cool things you said! I really appreciate it.

SOME of the Incarnate stuff can be heard on the Incarnate site:
http://www.unforsaken.ca/Incarnate/main.html
I'll try to get some samples of the new stuff put up there soon. In the meantime, the "Believe In Me" single/EP also contains a sample track... quite out of date now, but samples some of the songs for the upcoming full length album. Good time to pick it up... real cheap right now!

BTW... do I know you? You didn't identify yourself, and I don't know the screen-name, and the picture... well, let's just say it doesn't tell me much! Smile

Anyway, as for what I am up to these days... Well, just busy busy busy trying to get the Incarnate CD done... it's taking a lot longer than I had originally expected, but I think it will be worth the wait... I'm quite happy with how it's turning out. Not much else of interest to report other than that right now. Oh yeah... Unforsaken is currently on the lookout for musicians so we can complete the band and start touring with all of our heavy songs that we're so anxious to play. And we should be starting work on a new EP soon... probably 6 songs or so to make it well worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:26 am

Hi Thomas,

How long is the offer going to be on for? I'm not in a position to buy anything at present, but hopefully in a month or so I should have a bit of cash available for CD's.

I'm not on a computer that has sound, so I can't hear any of the samples right now, but I know that Jon is a great guitarist and would be interested in your offer.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:31 am

Oh. and the artwork on the newest (2005) CD looks superb.

Fundy

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:35 am

Quote :
By the way, dude, how would you like to do some bass tracks for me on a couple of Incarnate songs?

I'd love to. Maybe it would inspire me to work on some of my own music. I have a whole CD's worth of songs recorded and ready to mix, but right now I just don't care about touching it.

I might could even do some of your leadwork. I could try, anyway. I did most of the leads on the new CD, and it sounds pretty good. I'm no Malmstein, but I can do some pretty cool Angus Young kinda stuff.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:05 pm

Now I hope the two of you can work something out.
It's good to encourage each other in the music.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:25 pm

Hey Fundy - good to see you, man... it's been a long time!
Yeah, Jon did a great job on that cover... I love it too!
As for the deal... I can't keep it going that long, but... email me: mail@unforsaken.ca and we'll talk...

Hey Alldat - you've got the one track... I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do on it! If you wanted to do some leads too, that's cool... I can arrange for that... but the priority first is bass... or I might end up having to do it myself... oh no! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:01 pm

Hi Thomas, did you get my email?

You may have replied already, but my email account is messed up so it may have gotten lost in spam/junk/delete hell!!!!!!

Fundy

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:44 am

UNFORSAKEN ROCKS ! ! ! Wow ! I love this album ! Thanks again bro !
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:47 am

Hey, do you guys have a Logo bumper sticker available ? I'd love to add your Unforsaken logo to my truck's window !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!   Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this out... one-time CD deal for CHM members only!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: