Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing better than Rock & Worship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Nothing better than Rock & Worship Empty
PostSubject: Nothing better than Rock & Worship   Nothing better than Rock & Worship I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:50 pm

Came across 2 bands. Don't know if they have ever been discussed hear but they are cool. The first is Broken Yoke. They have a worship cd out that sounds amazing. I think they have 3 studio albums as well. Check em out @

http://www.myspace.com/brokenyoke

The second is Re:zound. The have a new studio album out but the last song on thier myspace is a pretty cool worship tune. Also the song "Breathe is cool. Check em out @
www.myspace.com/rezound01
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better than Rock & Worship   Nothing better than Rock & Worship I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:26 pm

I know there are at least 1 or 2 Broken Yoke fans here, but I can't say that I every heard any of their songs that made me wanna rush out and buy an album.

I have Re:Zounds "Breathe" EP, not too bad for modern rock. I give it a spin every so often. I think I acutally got it as a freebie from CDBaby.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better than Rock & Worship   Nothing better than Rock & Worship I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:57 am

I'm listening to Broken Yoke now.
No Broken Yoke sounds not bad.
That's it you like them, but you don't like them enough to buy an album.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better than Rock & Worship   Nothing better than Rock & Worship I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:00 pm

I'm one of those Broken Yoke fans. I have all four of their CDs--including the worship disc. It was a nice change from their regular fare, but a little lighter overall. I would like to see them do more worship focused lyrics, but go heavier in the future.

I also have the Re:Zound discs. The EP is ok, but it didn't do much for me. However, their full length CD "Re:Worship" is great.

If you like this kind of stuff, then you need to check out the band Fee. They have hooked up with the Passion conferences that Louie Giglio has. I really like their debut CD.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better than Rock & Worship   Nothing better than Rock & Worship I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:07 pm

Tell me more about Re:Zound and Re:Worship.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better than Rock & Worship   Nothing better than Rock & Worship I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:20 pm

Don't know much about Re:zound than whats on thier myspace. I think they came close to having a mainstream record deal following thier ep release but decided not to sign and wanted to stay in the christian market. I think Re:worship is thier worship album they have out. All I know is they have a great sound if you like that corporate rock/hard rock sound.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better than Rock & Worship   Nothing better than Rock & Worship I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:05 am

Thanks for posting about Re:Zound, ChosenOne. I had thought they broke up a couple of years ago, but I was wrong. Their new CD "35 Weeks" is coming out soon. The first two songs on their MySpace page are from the upcoming CD. The last two are from their "Breathe" EP and their "Re:Worship" projects.

I'll be keeping an ear out for these guys and pick up the disc when it hits.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better than Rock & Worship   Nothing better than Rock & Worship I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:01 am

Listening to RE:Zound, hmmm sounds not bad.
I like this band.
Now I have to search if I can find Re:Worship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better than Rock & Worship   Nothing better than Rock & Worship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing better than Rock & Worship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: