Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barren Cross news...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Barren Cross news... Empty
PostSubject: Barren Cross news...   Barren Cross news... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Hello BC friends,

This is Michael Drive, Lead Singer for Barren Cross.
I would like to make a call out to all of you killer graphic design buffs out there!
As you know, Barren Cross has been slowly rising up, making plans, and coming back. We are the four - all original members; Ray, Steve, Jim & myself; (though I, personally have gone through a name change as you probably have noticed).

Soon, we will be making a VERY cool announcement, that I am sure some of you have already guessed by now.

But here is what this message is about: We want a brand new "logo" for our name. A new "Barren Cross" logo, and also a new "BC" logo with just the letters "BC" together. We will use this for everything in the future, and they will remain our two logos...
So all of you creative ones out there who have a talent for this: we are calling upon you to do this now! Then, what we will probably do is take some of the logos we like the best; show them to ALL of you; and then have YOU vote on the one YOU like the best ! How's that for involving you in our affairs? More and more, I want to involve you in these things, just as I involved you when YOU picked the album cover for the new re-mastered re-release of our "Rattle Your Cage" album recently.

Now, back to the two logos that we need: For those of you who have your creative minds working already, this is what is important to keep in mind when you do this. Each logo can be strong in its style but it has to be very easy to read even when it's super tiny like on an album cover on your mobile phone. Please nothing classic or retro, but something fresh, unique and modern, yet very bold and powerful ! Can you do it? I am anxious to see what you come up with.

For sending your ideas, I have a special email address set up: michaeldrive7@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless all of you on behalf of Barren Cross !

Love & Peace,

Michael

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross news...   Barren Cross news... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Awesome Barren Cross is coming back.
Back to top Go down
LRW

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross news...   Barren Cross news... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Good News! Very talented fellows!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross news...   Barren Cross news... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:00 pm

they've been saying this for years.....  when I have a new album in my hand.....

not trying to be a buzz kill.....  I've read this stuff before....

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
LRW

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross news...   Barren Cross news... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Ah, I see... I didn't know that. Well, as they say "the proof is in the pudding", then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross news...   Barren Cross news... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:30 am

I just found that line very interesting...

Soon, we will be making a VERY cool announcement, that I am sure some of you have already guessed by now.

Hope it's what I think it is!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross news...   Barren Cross news... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:41 am

It depends what BC means with "a VERY cool announcement".

Yes, I hope what I think it is too.

We'll see how it goes.
More bands have announced to come back.
Some really came back.
Others never.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross news...   Barren Cross news... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 pm

mr.electric40 wrote:
they've been saying this for years.....  when I have a new album in my hand.....

not trying to be a buzz kill.....  I've read this stuff before....

Rolling Eyes

That was my thought too. Still i will jump all over a new BC release.

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross news...   Barren Cross news... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barren Cross news...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: