Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce

Go down 
+7
unworthy
Guilty/Forgiven
mr.electric40
Follower of Jesus
dale434445
alldatndensum
Staybrite
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:26 am

Strikeforce was the label.  The band's name was Fast Forward.  If you like classic 80's metal, you need this CD.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:45 am

Sorry for the name mistake.
Yep, I like 80's metal.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:46 pm

I will try to find a few more of the artists I bought and share them.  You've already heard Du Beel and Fast Forward.  I'll try to find Majesty and some of the other bands I have purchased so you can decide if you want to get them, too.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:30 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
I'm of the opinion that the stuff you guys are getting will NEVER get any more love than what your getting right now... and in 5-10 years it will be gone period....  The biz is in such a state of change...  I say this because how many secular bands have just plain disappeared.... What I mean is that their stuff never sold to begin with so no one is bothering to put it out again... so with our smaller demographic chances are nearly nonexistant that this stuff get another hearing....
That's why I jumped on this because some of these titles were never on anything more than a cassette release from an indie band with no label.  They were never on CD and probably never will be.  This is the only way to get some of these titles without grabbing an illegal download that may be filled with viruses.

would if I could.... maybe some under the table downloading for me.... Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Ok, I'm a little late on this train (as I am on everything in life) - I want to buy
BATTLECRY 'Red, White & Blue' 1985 CHRISTIAN AOR / MELODIC ROCK
REALLY bad !! Love that album ! But how did you guys order ? Just send them an email ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Ok, I'm a little late on this train (as I am on everything in life) - I want to buy
BATTLECRY 'Red, White & Blue' 1985 CHRISTIAN AOR / MELODIC ROCK
REALLY bad !! Love that album ! But how did you guys order ? Just send them an email ?

You send a list of what you want to the email on the site and he sends you the instructions and amount after making sure he has them
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:43 pm

awesome ! thanks a lot !
Gonna do that Friday when I get paid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:54 am

I hope you can find Armor - Get Armed.
About all the 70's and 80's bands, you really can hear it is older music, but it still rocks.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 pm

If you want to try out some of the titles from Retrospect, now is the time.  Here's what the owner posted on Facebook about an hour ago:

Quote :
ONE DAY ONLY: I'm gonna offer 50% off any cd in the Retrospect catalog. No limit on how many you buy. 50% refund comes after purchase. PLEASE COME BUY AT LEAST ONE CD and support Retrospect Records. There's a ton of cd's to choose from. That is half off the listed price!

www.retrospectrecords.com
Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 MGP+sRHICws9AzPg8MOzpx8VgaoE8qFhgEADLQAoXdonEAkRYQJxySKowJ0DWAPxOPAjEB0OHIBYmSNBUAQzGDAEkhFoT6AjHjzwCaRjTQezSSgEWtFjS6A2ECC4CFSGQhEEVYMsCGQkQIArXwJQCYRnwQInZQUZsJMi0AzHAfIEGtOg9JMcAjNgSWAiEBMIXQLJSUAbRVGWBtAIOBPoQ6AlAoILUFOC4AAEcQhcCHSBgHMCUkKsHDigBogRD7LDcDMEiQKKOyxUDdggJkrEGBQTFiCSPiAAOw==

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:11 am

That sale goes until tonight.  However, it does not work on Timewarp titles listed on the page first shared in this thread.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:16 pm

I'll probaby peruse their wares come October.
Back to top Go down
mwidunn

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:20 pm

The link to Retrospect's "Time Warp" is no longer active: "under [perpetual] construction" (as they used to say).  A search of Retrospect's main site did not reveal that it still had 7th Angels' EP.  But, that's all I searched for, and, maybe, it and the others above are there . . . somewhere.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 6:27 am

Right now, they are not selling those titles.  I don't know if the shop owner finally got hit with a lawsuit or what.  I just know that if you email Retrospect about them that they will tell you that they are coming back soon.  That has been over a year now.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:32 am

It may have been that they were big enough sellers so they decided to hold off until they get enough attention.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:42 pm

I don't know if they were meant to be big sellars.  Think about it.  These were mostly bootleg copies of obscure albums.  I think they just wanted to move titles quick so they created this series with minimalist inserts and disc printing.  I don't think that they ever thought that they would sell thousands of copies.

I am betting that they either got into some legal hot water, or maybe they just pulled these titles while they make new ones.  To keep customers, they are going to have to add some new stuff.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce   Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retrospect Records / Time Warp / Evil Eye / Strikeforce
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5