Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. Empty
PostSubject: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Japanese Iron Maiden cover band....with female singer..
I don't know Kerrick...she looks a LOT better in tights than Bruce does Hubba hubba   (ha! I got to use that smiley!)

Japanese Queen tribute band

Beatles tribute band

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:32 pm

KISS tribute band

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:38 pm

and of course...ZTRYPER Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:01 pm

bought4life wrote:
I don't know Kerrick...she looks a LOT better in tights than Bruce does Hubba hubba   (ha! I got to use that smiley!)
As big of a fan of Maiden and Bruce... I'm not THAT big of a fan!  I'd agree, those pants are definitely better on her haha.  Also, I'm glad you finally got to use that smiley.  Nicely done.  I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:03 pm

kerrick wrote:
bought4life wrote:
As big of a fan of Maiden and Bruce... I'm not THAT big of a fan!  I'd agree, those pants are definitely better on her haha.  Also, I'm glad you finally got to use that smiley.  Nicely done.  I love you
Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. Downlo11
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Some of those are just hilarious!

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:44 pm

I couldnt get to the first chorus of the Stryper tribute act.... not very good at all.... guitar parts off, harmonies off... and Michael Sweet is just one tough act to follow....

The maiden cover act were fair....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:46 pm

bought4life wrote:
KISS tribute band

I gotta tell you, of all the ones I posted, I think these guys would be the most fun to see Smile

I also like the Beatles trib band
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:47 pm

mr.electric40 wrote:
I couldnt get to the first chorus of the Stryper tribute act.... not very good at all.... guitar parts off, harmonies off... and Michael Sweet is just one tough act to follow....

The maiden cover act were fair....

Ztryper was just one I posted as a joke..they are notoriously bad...BUT

I have heard some songs by them where the guitarist does a really good job...it's just the singer is SOOOOOO bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:49 pm

A documentary about Japan's fascination with tribute bands

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..   Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those crazy Japanese and their tribute bands..
Page 1 of 1