Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christian version of Tiny Tim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Christian version of Tiny Tim Empty
PostSubject: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:25 am

...... JUST KIDDING !!!  Although that would be quite entertaining Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Be careful, next people will start asking if there is a Christian version of Stryper.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:49 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Wait, there isn't a Christian version of Stryper? Dang it!

In all seriousness... no, wait, never mind...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:59 pm

On a serious note.. all these years I thought Tiny Tim was gay... that was just a stage act. He'd been married 3 times and had kids. WHO KNEW ???
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:38 pm

I never watched enough of Tiny Tim to form any opinion on his sexual preference.  But I do remember finding out that Liberace was gay about 20 years ago and thinking to myself "wow I never would have guessed"....but then reflected back on his stage wardrobe and thought "sheesh man who could I not have guessed he was gay"?

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:57 pm

I always thought Freddie Mercury was gay, too but apparently he was bisexual. I was reading where he had a relationship with a woman named Mary. He actually proposed and she said no and left. When Freddie died, he left her his mansion and most of his money, saying he still thought of her as his wife...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 am

Staybrite wrote:
I never watched enough of Tiny Tim to form any opinion on his sexual preference.  But I do remember finding out that Liberace was gay about 20 years ago and thinking to myself "wow I never would have guessed"....but then reflected back on his stage wardrobe and thought "sheesh man who could I not have guessed he was gay"?
Come on dude, Liberace ? He was clearly a man's man if you get my drift Laughing 

I seen several clips of Tiny Tim to come to the conclusion that he was indeed gay, which is cool for him I used to say, that's his thing, whatever.... until I saw a little news clip on him the other day and watched his performance on the later show - which led me to Wikipedia (and they're always right), it talked about his wives and kids and how the flamboyancy on stage was all an act. He could actually sing ! Not just in falsetto, but in deep vox - even doing a rendition of Highway to Hell with a deep voice... who'd a known ???
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:46 am

ishmael81 wrote:
I always thought Freddie Mercury was gay, too but apparently he was bisexual. I was reading where he had a relationship with a woman named Mary. He actually proposed and she said no and left. When Freddie died, he left her his mansion and most of his money, saying he still thought of her as his wife...
Wow, that I didn't know ! Since I learned that the We Are The Champions was an anthem for the gay community, I always assumed he was 100%. Yuh just never know eh ?
Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Tiny was actually a Christian (which I assume most of you know based on the sarcasm in this topic Razz)

Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:56 pm

hmmm. scratch 

Well, yah gotta admit, he did a great job on Highway to Hell...

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Is it just me, or does it look like Tiny Tim could be related to Alice Cooper?

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:48 pm

His "uglier" half brother or something affraid
Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:06 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
hmmm. scratch 

Well, yah gotta admit, he did a great job on Highway to Hell...

How on earth did you find that?Laughing 
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian version of Tiny Tim   Christian version of Tiny Tim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian version of Tiny Tim
Page 1 of 1