Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private concert just for YOU and yours

Go down 
+6
Driven
alldatndensum
kerrick
rockerVu2
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Private concert just for YOU and yours Empty
PostSubject: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:51 am

No, not in real life.. this is another fantasy post No 

Ok, So you have an event, a birthday, wedding, anniversary, graduation party, etc etc etc...
You can choose ANY band, whether current or retired, to play your event.

ONE BAND. ONE NIGHT. 2 HOUR PRIVATE CONCERT.

Who do you choose ?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Red Sea!!!!

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Cool ! That would be awesome !

I would HAVE to choose CRYSTAVOX all the way !!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Hey yeah, I want to see them too.
Maybe we could just get both bands to play at the same party!

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Miley Cyrus!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:00 pm

bought4life wrote:
Miley Cyrus!
You dirty old man! Shocked 

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Private concert just for YOU and yours 51f1a7ab_vomit-boy02-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000653-large

On a serious note... I was thinking about her poor dad the other day, and realizing that he probably feels somewhat responsible for her massive rebellion (having raised her under the spotlight). As a dad myself I kinda feel sorry for him. What an embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Staybrite wrote:
bought4life wrote:
Miley Cyrus!
You dirty old man! Shocked 

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Private concert just for YOU and yours 51f1a7ab_vomit-boy02-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000653-large

On a serious note... I was thinking about her poor dad the other day, and realizing that he probably feels somewhat responsible for her massive rebellion (having raised her under the spotlight). As a dad myself I kinda feel sorry for him. What an embarrassment.

Well..it does make her interesting though..
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:11 pm

It depends what event it is.
For my birthday I love X-Sinner/GX Project.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:19 pm

bought4life wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Well..it does make her interesting though..
My wife said she read an interview with Billy Ray Cyrus, and he claimed that "Hannah Montana" was the worst thing that ever happened to his family. And this from the man that rode the song "Achy Breaky Heart" to fame!!!!!
affraid 

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:50 pm

My sister and I watched Miley's song on youtube and the whole time all I could think about was her poor dad...  Gosh seeing that would just break any father's heart... as with Captain Kirk's:

(WARNING:  images of a rather sensual dance...)

BUT back to the topic at hand... I'd choose IRON MAIDEN of course!  Who, by the way, are playing tonight in California and I'm missing it...  Sad
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 am

Loved the Star Trek video!  Of course, a more fitting endin would have been locking photon torpedoes and blowing Miley to pieces.  Sadly, it would still have been fiction.

Which band would I choose for a private concert?  Mad At The World

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:31 am

Ok ok....maybe not Miley....

I think I would choose my favorite band...Stryper...
Large catalog of songs...still as good as ever....and some very nice guys from what I have heard.

I have seen them twice and will also see (and meet) Oz and Michael at Skull Fest.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:20 am

Of course, I would go with Rush… lol… but if I had to pick a Christian band, it would probably be either Rev Seven/The Seventh Power, or the Daniel Band.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Star Trek video: Priceless !
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:16 pm

That's a tough one. Either Theocracy or Stryper. Or Rob Rock.
Back to top Go down
ChosenNightwolf

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Hands down, no question: Saviour Machine, acoustic or electric. Doesn't matter which.

Last edited by ChosenNightwolf on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:04 am

Welcome to CHM ChosenNightwolf.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Hmm, I might go with Once Dead or My Silent Wake.  Although Blood Drift would be cool as well.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Hmm, I might go with Once Dead or My Silent Wake.  Although Blood Drift would be cool as well.
I second the My Silent Wake!  Though of course Iron Maiden would be my #1 choice.  Bouncing smiley
Back to top Go down
KellyM

KellyM

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:16 pm

KISS
Christian band... Petra with John or Greg.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lordchainrocks
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:45 pm

KellyM wrote:
KISS
Christian band... Petra with John or Greg.
Not Step Cousin? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private concert just for YOU and yours   Private concert just for YOU and yours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private concert just for YOU and yours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: