Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPEED KILLS your pocketbook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

SPEED KILLS your pocketbook Empty
PostSubject: SPEED KILLS your pocketbook   SPEED KILLS your pocketbook I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Pretty interesting video about artificially low speed limits, and how speed in itself doesn't necessarily kill. I don't know if this resonates with anyone else, but as I come from Ontario (one of the two areas mentioned in the video), I definitely feel it. The arguments put forward are pretty good. Here, for example, the two-lane Trans-Canada highway is set at 55 mph, but most people drive at 65; the police rarely enforces the 55 and opts for those going over 65. Those who don't are a source of frustration (that includes trucks, of which there are lots on the Trans-Canada), and end up getting passed very brutally.

So yeah, take a look at the 15-minute video, and find some interesting statistics that are not widely publicized.

(warning: there are moments of profanity for more sensible viewers… but they're not the main focus)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BKdbxX1pDw
Back to top Go down

SPEED KILLS your pocketbook
Page 1 of 1