Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus Empty
PostSubject: 7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus   7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:48 am

So, I picked up their new CD earlier this week and WOW I am very surprised at how good this is. If you have their first album, Alive in You then I think you will like this. I think it is even harder on some songs. For those that want some faith/JPM in the lyrics, no worries on this one. Pretty much every song is like that. Here is the title track:

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus   7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Very cool! I didn't even know they were working on a second album yet. Definitely need to get this.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus   7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm

I got the downloads from eMusic pretty cheap.  It's a solid project.  I might grab the disc someday.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus   7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:54 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I got the downloads from eMusic pretty cheap.  It's a solid project.  I might grab the disc someday.
I just used my e-music credit for this month, I'll have to wait until next month

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus   7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:14 pm

I used mine to get the new Newsboys album.  Needless to say, I wasted my credits.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
inchrist214

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: 7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus   7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Just got this cd from my Church's bookstore. It is a great disc. Glad I decided on this over the Newsboys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus   7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7eventh Time Down - Just Say Jesus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: